InstaFiz
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• Aight, so Warframe came out on the Switch today. Time to have some fun and cry about not having a godly kohm riven and rhino prime
    I bought Hollow Knight an its DLC! Now I have to wait to get a better computer to play it...
    Reactions: neoselket
    Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    The game's OST is good anyways, in my opinion. That said, I don't know if you can do that with the extra stuff you can buy for games. I know you can do it with the game itself as long as you don't have a whole lot of time on it and a week hasn't passed yet.
    neoselket
    neoselket
    I would keep the OST, it's pretty great. Also, you can change some of the graphics settings, such as resolution, to make the game less laggy.
    InstaFiz
    InstaFiz
    Too late. Already got a refund. :p
    Now that school's over for the day, I think I can properly enjoy my birthday now. Thanks to everyone who gave me happy wishes so far!
    Chir'
    Chir'
    Suppose I'll do it now, although it's an hour late here.
    Chir'
    Chir'
    Happy birthday.
    (Repost) Does anyone have some good suggestions for Minecraft survival maps? Captive Minecraft IV is driving me up a wall. (more below)
    ThePally
    ThePally
    What spam? And what exactly do you mean by survival map?
    InstaFiz
    InstaFiz
    When I say "survival map", I mean maps with no objective that they throw at you, and you try to survive with it as you normally would in a standard Minecraft playthrough. Stuff like Skyblock, Captive Minecraft, Stampy's sky, ocean, and cave den, and survival islands.
    The spam I'm referring to is one guy who made like 10 posts on the profiles of random people asking if they wanna play Terraria with him just now.
    ThePally
    ThePally
    Ah. Well what about mods?
    The “free vbucks” YouTube comments need to stop. They’re even showing up on non-Fortnite videos.
    I feel like my videos have gotten boring ever since my capture card stopped working.
    What role does Daisy actually play in the Mario universe?
    Casu
    Casu
    Being orange Peach
    Matsu
    Matsu
    As revealed in Super Mario Land she's the princess of Sarasaland.
    The kamen rider
    The kamen rider
    Something more then Waluigi as she actually appeared in the main games.
    I had no clue what "Deltarune" was when you guys were talking about it. But then I saw my YouTube recommendations. (more below)
    InstaFiz
    InstaFiz
    I'M PLAYING THIS RIGHT NOW AND NO ONE BETTER SPOIL IT!!!11!
    VantaRose44
    VantaRose44
    I won't spoil anything, but here's a tip for the future: Stars don't shine.
    Hey fiz I subbed 2 ur channel about a yr ago i just got 1 im doing some terraria and minecraft will u sub or shout out?
    Please and thank u
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom