SensibleNerfActivist

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I remember I once did a word search and apparently by accident the word search creator put in addvrjchnftjuijrfhgc!
    SensibleNerfActivist
    SensibleNerfActivist
    It means "This isn't part of the word search, stop being an idiot." It's of Gibberish origin. Wow, Gibberish is really concise!
    (Snaps fingers) Let's nerf Diabolists! Or make Rod of Discord less rare. They're basically analogous, as (hopefully) many would know.
    SensibleNerfActivist
    SensibleNerfActivist
    We should make Diabolist fire rate slower or the explosion smaller. Whichever one it is, it's needed. God I hate post Plantera dungeon.
    SensibleNerfActivist
    SensibleNerfActivist
    Ps, I'm actually agnostic so pls don't give me salt for saying God there because it conflicts with your religious views. Wow, I watch much YouTube. (Random thing to say, right?... OR IS IT!)
    That moment where you're trying to get a surface water bolt, can't find one and delete the wrong world.
    reducing the shatter range and disabling crits for the shards would help. Don't get me wrong, I love them, but they're too powerful by far.
    SensibleNerfActivist
    SensibleNerfActivist
    I know that, but imagine you're in the post plantera dungeon and you see a diabolist and he's round a corner. All you have to do is megashark the wall above him and he'll be butchered by the shards. It's too easy! Plus thanks for the comment tip
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    Fortunately, Terraria as it stands allows Players a chance of avoiding the overpowered stuff and even let people get by with the starting equipment with no problem. Not a lot of 2D titles I know allow that freedom.

Had a few of 'em do so through 1.2. `:D
    DoctorMcDerp
    DoctorMcDerp
    Then again, if you can't dodge stuff (like yours truly), frost armor isn't all that viable a lot of the time.
    I would also suggest that the brain of confusion could add a 10% damage buff and be able to inflict slow. It just makes sense! To me anyway.
    I think that this would involve also allowing it to apply the slow debuff and also have a smaller chance to work upon hurting an enemy.
    this would mean everyone would choose corruption worlds for expert mode, which is why I propose brain of confusion should be buffed.
    BrusselSprouts693
    BrusselSprouts693
    But the crimson has the golden shower and vampire knives
    SensibleNerfActivist
    SensibleNerfActivist
    That's my point; the scourge of the corruptor would be able to inflict cursed flames, so it would be more a damage weapon like the cursed flames, while golden shower and vampire knives are for support; debuffing and healing. PS sorry for double stating the brain of confusion buff idea; it didn't come up for some reason.
    SensibleNerfActivist
    SensibleNerfActivist
    I mean the original post didn't come up
    Y'know, the weapon THREE (minimum) bosses later! It's ridiculous! It needs to be unable to use chlorophyte bullets and for it to be slower.
    SensibleNerfActivist
    SensibleNerfActivist
    Personally, if I get chain gun as a ranger, I'm selling it, or maybe framing it. Whatever happens, I'm not using it.
    Does anyone else think that the chain gun needs a nerf? With the right modifiers, equipment and armour, it's better than the SDMG!
    neoselket
    neoselket
    It does less than half the damage IIRC, and isn't quite as fast.
    SensibleNerfActivist
    SensibleNerfActivist
    Sorry, I have corrected this on my thread in the suggestion forum. You'll know which one it is since it has my name in the title. (Not sure how to link, sorry)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom