Comments on Profile Post by ShumpyWumper

1. Rough Draft
    Rough Draft
    then terraria wouldn't be as good as it is now.
    Nov 22, 2018
  2. Godley
    Godley
    I think it would be a nice feature in vanilla to select 'normal' or calamity play throughs.
    Calamity can be like the harder, lore-filled version of normal, where many things were explained.
    Nov 22, 2018
  3. The World Over Heaven
    The World Over Heaven
    As much as I like Calamity, Terraria should always be simple and have an easy understanding.
    Nov 22, 2018
    SxR and neoselket like this.
  4. Giga
    Giga
    Calamity would make the game significantly worse and already does. It’s incredibly poorly balanced, tries too hard to add “lore” and the art style is really different from the base game.

Everyone always says Calamity should be added to vanilla but honestly give me some of the smaller utility mods instead because those are lifesavers.
    Nov 23, 2018
  5. Godley
    Godley
    The lore of calamity is actually really deep if you understand it, though I see what you mean on being unbalanced and not having similar art style.
    Though if the calamity Devs decided to help the real team code, terraria 2.0 would already be out.
    Nov 23, 2018
  6. Giga
    Giga
    It's not, it reads like a 14 year old's edgy fanfic.

Get Mirsario from Overhaul working on Vanilla instead because that's a mod that really changes the game
    Nov 23, 2018
  7. Godley
    Godley
    Most fanfics and lore stories show the main character as a hero who saved terraria, but this one show a sort of descend, showing how a hero can descend to no more than his worse enemy.
    It also showed innocence in some bosses, like the brimstone elemental.
    Sure, Some bosses had crap lore, but other ones, such as the usual first calamity boss you face, had good lore than entangles
    With the lore of The world
    Nov 24, 2018
  8. Godley
    Godley
    (i post this one separately due to the limit on characters per comment)
    Also, I said terraria 2.0 would be out if they since they update three to four times faster than re-logic themselves, not because of the quality of their mod.
    Nov 24, 2018