• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Terraria Community Forums

ThePally
ThePally
Perhaps with your mains you are too used to reading human opponents?
sharkman0101
sharkman0101
Not quite. I am quite used to computer AI with the amount of times I did 9.0 on Classic Mode in the last game. Perhaps it is due to the better AI.
ThePally
ThePally
Does K-rool have distracting moves?

I found that AI(in smash 4) is extremely susceptible to distractions.
sharkman0101
sharkman0101
I'm not sure what you mean by distracting moves, but K. Rool really has no moves to counter AI or break them. K. Rool had an easy classic mode though, because he only had 1v1s and the boss was Galleom, which I was used to fighting since Brawal.
ThePally
ThePally
In SSB4 AI simply couldn't fathom King Dedede's Gordos. They would try to approach and commit to either attacking the gordo, resulting in a direct hit from Dedede, attack Dedede, resulting in a hit from the Gordo, or dodge, resulting in a hit from both.
sharkman0101
sharkman0101
In that case, no. The AI seems to be a lot better handling situations like this in Smash Ultimate.
ThePally
ThePally
That's probably good, because getting to fsmash L9 AI twice in a row seems rather silly, but I hope I would still be able to twostock them.
sharkman0101
sharkman0101
Well, good luck with that. The AI is really tough on :evel 9. Judging on the levels, Level 7 seems to be Level 9 in Smash 4.
Top Bottom