Spazamatizer
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Alright so I have no clue what the issue is, ive found my files in the recycling bin following a steam update, all of my saves were on steam cloud, I went and checked on terraria and only 3 of my characters are fully restored and one of my worlds in halfway through building other than that the character exist but all their armor and equipables are gone and all my worlds have been restored to original state
    Tips for moonlord, using a ranged class i currently am using vortex beater and shroomite armor with the destroyer and ranged emblems...
    Spazamatizer
    Spazamatizer
    (Have yet to fight him though)
    ppowersteef
    ppowersteef
    Swap the Shroomite headpiece for the Chlorophyte helmet. You'll likely not use the set bonus anyways as you have to keep moving.
    Spazamatizer
    Spazamatizer
    Been using the helmet but thx anyways, i find the launcher from the martian invasion (dk name) very good so far
    Looking for mods to play that focus on one biome, like the Crystalline Mod...
    RoninGoblin
    RoninGoblin
    There is the cookie mod
    Spazamatizer
    Spazamatizer
    Could be cool but does seem a bit derpy, then again thats probably the point... ill probably try it out though seems like a fun experience!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom