ZeroGravitas
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Would greatly appreciate any expertise on fixing 'chronic fatigue' (with nutrition)... Credit given in any subsequent video, lol!
    Reactions: Pixel
    Your Conscience
    Your Conscience
    Bacon. Or chocolate. They both work.
    ZeroGravitas
    ZeroGravitas
    Dark chocolate is certainly an emotional pick-me-up. Have to give bacon a miss though, unfortunately.
    Your Conscience
    Your Conscience
    That is rather unfortunate. Dark chocolate is a great idea though.
    Hey ZeroGravitas! Just recently got into building with hoiks (LOVE your work btw) and I'm kind of stuck. I'm trying to make some hoiks to move cobweb and it seems like nothing I do is working. I've read your item hoik guide several times, I've tried to determine what size they are (which I couldn't determine), and Ideally I want to move them left and then up. Is there anything you could do to help?
    ZeroGravitas
    ZeroGravitas
    @Bjnido Weird. I've just rechecked cobwebs and they definitely work as size 2. You on PC? If so, should be the same, unless you've found a new bug in our little glitch. Size 1 items do hoik differently in some map locations, weirdly. But no know size 2 issues, so check your exact hoik designs first. Good luck.
    B
    Bjnido
    @ZeroGravitas Thanks! Your confirmation that they are in fact size 2 helped me know where to look over again. Eventually, I found my fatal mistake I made, and I now got it working perfectly! It was such a stupid simple mistake, but it caused it all to not work. I overlooked the fact that I had my first vertical hoiks on the ground instead of one block into the air. Thanks again for the help!
    When my teacher defined the word "gravitas" for us, I laughed out loud. You are too clever.
    5HenVQi.jpg
    ZeroGravitas
    ZeroGravitas
    Sorry, just noticed this. And nah, the guy I took it from was too clever... "Culture |GSV | Zero Gravitas | Part of the "... Gravitas ..." running gag." - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_spacecraft_in_the_Culture_series
    Will I ever learn to correctly estimate the magnitude of time I will take to get something done? One day? No: http://youtu.be/FQZR3W7HNWk
    Bucket
    Bucket
    Man... that is insanely awesome!
    ZeroGravitas
    ZeroGravitas
    It's fairly cool stuff, but while it took me a couple few days to build, I was aiming to get this vid up last weekend, just for the sake of completion. Got a bunch of other stuff I should probably have prioritized, but wth. lol.
    J
    _.) Jetty
    every time I try a hiok it never works!!!!!!
    Lol! So you *can* up-hoik boulders...
    Snickerbobble
    Snickerbobble
    You can? I thought they exploded upon contact with a slope.
    ZeroGravitas
    ZeroGravitas
    Nope. They will go up 1 slope in their direction of travel, normally, they then need a flat block before the next slope. They will mount a size 2 up hoik, via actuating or ghost walling the first tooth. But keep rolling sideways, so jump out after about 15 teeth or so, depending how fast they've gotten. Well funny though, to see for the first time! :eek:)
    Feels like thread editing is degenerating: Can't add/delete attachments and now it just turned my list of links into BB tag mush...
    Reactions: ZemmySix
    Loki
    Loki
    I'm trying to see if different roles in a SG can do so - member vs mod vs creator.
    ZeroGravitas
    ZeroGravitas
    Created your own group to experiment with?

Just hope I don't come under a 4th category, as a creator who accidentally demoted himself and then got re-appointed...
    Loki
    Loki
    No, that wouldn't matter
    Wake up to find the TCF fairy has granted my wish of *fully* customisable spoiler button text!!! :eek:) Should I have dreamed a little bigger?
    Yüen
    Yüen
    Pretty sure that's always been a thing?
    ZeroGravitas
    ZeroGravitas
    Here on TCF there was no way to get rid of the word "Spoiler" in the button, before your custom text. Loki just got it fixed for me! #NoProblemTooSmall
    'TEC' discussion group's now open! Invites out to the select few who've already shown a significant interest in engineering on here.
    stupidjesse
    stupidjesse
    thank you very much for the invite. hopefully with my little bit of knowledge i will be able to help others!
    Greetings! It is Predious! How are you holding up?
    Reactions: ZeroGravitas
    Predious
    Predious
    Yikes. Do you have any headache medication? I hope you get well soon. And like i said, if you need a buddy to help you out, i'm always here, day or night. Because you live in the UK, and me the central US, we have a 5 hour difference from each other, but that's still workable. :)
    ZeroGravitas
    ZeroGravitas
    Oh, I don't get headaches or other pains, nothing beyond achey limbs, thankfully. But I do also have non-24 sleep cycle, so am often awake on east coast, central, west coast, Australian, etc, etc, time... Equally the opposite times, so may be around, or asleep at any given time. :eek:s
    Predious
    Predious
    Alright, I understand.

I am usually up between 9 AM Central US and 11 PM Central US.

I just finished some work on Hoik's in a world im putting together to play on! I got left, right, up and down ones. Wanna see? I could make a small video.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom