InstaFiz
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• So what if T-Series beats PewDiePie? Just let it be, man.
    InstaFiz
    InstaFiz
    There's such a thing as being overrated.
    Fortanono 🌳
    Fortanono 🌳
    You can pass off most things as a joke until the racial slur in the Twitch clip. That was impulsive, which is a different thing. It means that the dude's first response to these things is calling people N-words.
    ThePally
    ThePally
    If it was his first response, it would happen commonly. And he realized what he said a moment later. He used a racial slur, but in a raceless context, so he was just grabbing for a curse word, I guess. Also I take it back on he's not racist. Everyone is. I think he's not remarkably racist.
    I'm not even a PewDiePie fan.
    I just wanna appreciate this forum for a bit. It’s one of the friendliest places on the internet, thanks to the hard working moderators.
    Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    If you go out looking for :red: then you'll find it. If you don't then you won't unless :red: goes out of its way to find you.

If anyone understands what I'm saying there. Who knows? Might end up a case of needing to word what I intended to say better.
    DoctorMcDerp
    DoctorMcDerp
    I'm just saying, there are a lot more places where the :red: is more likely to find you than here.
    Yello_X
    Yello_X
    Good members + good mods = Excellent forums! Although there can be occasional rampage happening, TCF is probably Topkek
    I think they actually changed Bayonetta. She doesn't feel the same like when I played her in Smash 4.
    sharkman0101
    sharkman0101
    She was massively broken in Smash 4. I'm not exactly suprised they slammed her down in viability. If she really is that ruined (I haven't tested), then maybe a patch could come to make her a bit more viable.
    Alamandra Vonn Pravus
    Alamandra Vonn Pravus
    bayonetta is really strong in smash 4, you can just button spam and still win
    InstaFiz
    InstaFiz
    Is this what depression feels like? I’m trying so many characters and my brother keeps kicking my :red: with Mario. I used to beat him to the ground. Well, that was before I took a smash hiatus for several months until Ultimate came out. I still played every now and then.
    PSA: Stop putting spoilers in your thumbnails on YouTube.
    Turns out I didn't have much time to brawl in Ultimate yesterday. If there's a day when I can fight you guys, I'll let y'all know.
    Just got back home from school. If anyone wants to fight in Smash Ultimate, I’ll be happy to! I just need to settle in.
    Athrisir
    Athrisir
    I’m up for some games, add me SW-1123-4705-2722
    3 days remain...
    Fortanono 🌳
    Fortanono 🌳
    And after that, almost on queue, we can start thinking about the next major crossover. 2018 is really the year of the crossovers.
    [Overwatch] Something very painful happened to me the other day. (More below)
    InstaFiz
    InstaFiz
    I continued my hunt for “Cratered”, the Doomfist achievement that requires you to hit 6 enemy players (an entire team) with his ultimate, Meteor Strike. My friend was playing as Zarya, who’s ultimate can pull in enemies, preventing them from moving. He got all 6 enemies into his ultimate, but I got hacked by the enemy Sombra, preventing me from using my ultimate.
    InstaFiz
    InstaFiz
    I have a total of 40 hours on Doomfist, and that’s the closest I’ve ever gotten to getting this dumb achievement. It hurts.
    I feel like there’s more precautions I need to take whenever an account of mine gets hacked. (More below)
    InstaFiz
    InstaFiz
    My ROBLOX account just got hacked and its email and password were changed. Of course, I used the email I received to change it back to the old email, and I changed my password, too. But like I said: I feel like there’s more that needs to be done. They know my password now, and God knows what they’ll do with it, like trying to sign in to my other accounts online.
    W1K
    W1K
    That's essentially why you use a different password for every website, or use a program that does so. My email and password got leaked online because of a CERTAIN WEBSITE BEING INCOMPETENT and that lead to multiple accounts being accessed (but rapidly taken back), my Origin account wasn't so lucky since they run a stupid "you can only reclaim your account in 3 days" policy.
    Cubic.
    Cubic.
    If you're afraid of getting hacked, go to all your accounts and change stuff up. Nobody will be able to hack them then.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom