Terraria Community Forums

Fortanono 🌳
Fortanono 🌳
IMO, Pewds is YouTube's racist uncle at this point. The N-word that sounded so clearly the first thing that came to his head, the Nazism jokes. If there was just one isolated incident, it'd make sense. But there are so many things now that he's clearly racist. At least a Bollywood music company won't have white supremacy in it. :p
Fortanono 🌳
Fortanono 🌳
I'm sorry about that, just been bugging me.
Aurora3500
Aurora3500
People will subscribe to what they are interested in. That goes the same way for YouTubers with tons of subscribers. Trying to keep the #1 spot is not something that can be done by just asking even more people to subscribe to you, it's not something that can be forced. It won't be the end of the world for him if he becomes #2.
Baconfry
Baconfry
Yeah, keeping the #1 spot isn’t as important as staying consistent with yourself as a content creator and a person. Don’t make the same mistake I did!
ThePally
ThePally
1. If PewDiePie ended up not being the number 1 anymore, then for the first time, Youtube's most subscribed channel would not be a person.
2. I am very certain that PewDiePie is not racist, just unwilling to bastardize comedy to appease snowflake culture.
The World Over Heaven
The World Over Heaven
This post is going to be great.
Also, Felix has said many times before that he doesn't even mind T-Series surpassing him and that too many people take this situation way too seriously.
InstaFiz
InstaFiz
Yeah, I figured. His audience needs to chill, though.
He does have some issues, though. From what I've seen, he loves to make fun of his fans.
The World Over Heaven
The World Over Heaven
It's all in good fun. His fans make fun of him, he makes fun of them back; especially since they're not too harsh.
XnCodHV.png
ThePally
ThePally
People keep fabricating controversies about him, but his subscriber count is unaffected, he must be doing something right.
Back
Top Bottom