Red_Beard
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I wonder if the Endless quiver & Ammo pouch will be apart of the new mobile update that's coming out cause it'd be awesome to have !!!!
    Sockmonkey367
    Sockmonkey367
    Yes, all base 1.3 stuff will be coming to Mobile.
    Red_Beard
    Red_Beard
    Thank ya kindly Sockmonkey367
    I've laid my minecart track but the cart isn't spawning, every time I click on the track, a hook reaches out at whatever point I clicked at
    Red_Beard
    Red_Beard
    I'm playing mobile version
    neoselket
    neoselket
    Maybe you're not close enough?
    Red_Beard
    Red_Beard
    I figured out the problem, the pathway had to be 4 tiles high and I only had it at 3
    Will an Xbox controller work on a laptop to play Terraria
    Red_Beard
    Red_Beard
    What kinda controller would I have to get
    BrusselSprouts693
    BrusselSprouts693
    Xbox 1 works for me, but I prefer keyboard and mouse
    Sockmonkey367
    Sockmonkey367
    Plug in an xbox 1 or a ps4 controller into your laptop/computer, make sure ur steam settings allow the use of xbox 1/ps4 controllers and they should work for any game.
    I'm confused, I done a cloud backup of my character yet it's showing up as 2018/12/17. Why is it showing tomorrow's date
    Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    When in doubt, time zones are likely the explanation for anything relating to dates and time. Like, for instance, on the east coast of the US the sun has long since set but on the west coast it'll be rising on a new day.
    Red_Beard
    Red_Beard
    Understandable, I've just never had it happen before or never noticed it till just a bit ago when I done a cloud backup of my character
    Altermaven🌸🎀
    Altermaven🌸🎀
    two things can explain this: it's based on the service's timezone, or the service is using Universal Time Coordinated (UTC); in either case, both are seeing the time as 17 December.
    Anybody else been hit by a falling star, I've that incident happen twice in a row !!!
    Tunnel King
    Tunnel King
    It's even better when one hits an enemy and insta-kills it.

Technically, the falling stars can't hit you - they hit the ground (or whatever) where you are standing, become fall-EN stars, and you pick them up.
    Red_Beard
    Red_Beard
    I didn't mean it like that about being damaged by one, I was just curious if anyone else has had it happen
    Red_Beard
    Red_Beard
    And yes it is awesome when an enemy gets obliterated by a star
    I'm not super tech savvy so...what's the difference between cloud save & local save !!!! Please clarify folks
    Grumpy Squid
    Grumpy Squid
    For Xbox 360, it will allow you to access your saves from any other Xbox 360, and only Xbox 360.
    Red_Beard
    Red_Beard
    I only play it on mobile for right now, thought about the PC version
    Grumpy Squid
    Grumpy Squid
    For the PC Version, yes, it should let you play from any PC you are signed in on steam to.
    I once bought a pack of Yu-Gi-Oh cards from the local Walmart & it had 3 pieces of Exodius-gold rarity...I was super geeked out to. Lol
    What would be a decent laptop PC to play Terraria on for someone who's on a tight budget
    Got through Golem with frost armor, frost wings, clockwork assault rifle paired with chlorophyte bullets & a few greater healing potions
    As of right now, I'm playing tarraria mobile on my tablet. Haven't tried console or pc versions !!!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom