GoldenGrimIV
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Just bought console Terraria, is it a good idea to have my first world be expert. Probably
    Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    Not really. It's more for people who've played the game before and want an extra challenge. However, if you don't mind getting your :red: handed to you more than your typical first playthrough of the game then go right ahead.
    sharkman0101
    sharkman0101
    Just beware that you may encounter a few issues with the console version. They shouldn't be too bothersome, but you should enjoy it fair enough.
    Guys I want to do a Sorcerer and I thought it would be cool to have water bolt but Sand monsters keep killing me on the way, what do I do?
    Reactions: Icy Motto
    GoldenGrimIV
    GoldenGrimIV
    Also If I go the other way then there's a corruption biome where I get crumbled by 6 Eaters and mind you I´m trying to do this singleplayer
    Icy Motto
    Icy Motto
    Try building a dirt bridge with a 1 block thin roof. It's pretty useful in early game. You can always destroy it later on.
    OK So after killing Eye of Cthulhu and killing Skeletron and killing king slime and killing brain/eater what do I do? how do I progress? :(
    aRealCyborg
    aRealCyborg
    what ever the way you want you can do it in any order you can be as prepared as you like
    I also forgot the goblin army you need that then find the goblin tinker
    MACMAN2003
    MACMAN2003
    Go to hell and throw a guide voodoo doll into the lava, build an arena first!
    neoselket
    neoselket
    By arena he means bridge. A looooong bridge.
    Hey guys, I have a friend who I know would love Terraria if he really gave it a chance but he refuses to, what can I do to make him like it?
    Todays Quote of the day! ¨¨When bad things happen, I know you want to believe they are a joke, but sometimes life is scary and dark.¨
    I had to sneak past the guards and knock them out in order to get to the school computer so I can post this message, Be safe, be fresh. b-..
    took a long break from Terraria but i´m coming back, I just need to figure out what class I want to be, comment some suggestions to help me!
    I'm getting out of my math exam, thank you OP out form, now I have time to chill with you guys for two hours :D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom