Unit One
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Thank you for discussing about Hod3443's PsVita multiplay problem with me. It was an honour to talk to a moderator :)
    Unit One
    Unit One
    Always happy to hear other members’ views on possible solutions, thanks Hans.
    doremi。
    doremi。
    No problem, Unit One ;)
    Hey Unit One, I Keep Getting A Strange Message When I Try To Upload Images To A Post, "You Do Not Have Permission To View This Page Or Perform This Action" I Know I Don't Have Any Warnings That Would Cause That Message To Appear. Is There Any Other Causes Of That Message Appearing?
    Unit One
    Unit One
    The forum is having a technical issue and no one is able to upload any files or images right now. It’s being looked into.

Two workarounds:
    #1 - For an image, copy the image and paste it directly into a post. This forces the forum to upload it.
    #2 - For files or images, upload them to an external site (like imgur), then link to it or embed it into your post.
    Golden Heretic Snakeboat
    Deer @Unit One I have been invited to a party so im going to oblivion to visit a deadric prince of Madness who is my friend. I'm can only bring three friends along with me. There will be cheese balls and unlimited what ever drink you wish. Would you like to come. If yes I will invite you to a pm ok?
    Unit One
    Unit One
    Of course, but only if it’s okay if I never show up and don’t speak. Oh, and there must be Perrier there.
    ThunderBear06
    ThunderBear06
    Ok how about you don't come and I bring back some "Perrier" for you (as long as it's a drink) ok?
    Is there a place where I can get the stardust dragon source code and AI? I'm trying to make a custom EOW summon weapon that acts like it.
    Unit One
    Unit One
    I’ve never used ILSpy but I hear it can help out modders. I wouldn’t be qualified, nor would it be my place, to comment on whether the existence of the github link is an issue or not. However, it is my place to let you know it cannot be linked here. :)
    ThePally
    ThePally
    Is it an issue to say "easy to google"?
    Unit One
    Unit One
    Nope, that’s fine to do. :)
    Hi unit, thanks for moving that thread re: KB/M support, wasn't sure wether to necro that original thread or not hence the new thread, cheers again :)
    I have been told your getting bored of being a mod. I could fill in for you sometime if your interested.
    Unit One
    Unit One
    Heh, then you’ve been listening to the wrong people. Thanks for the offer though. :)
    Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    Feel like that if someone stepped down from being a mod then there would just be an announcement of accepting applications for mods.
    Hi, I want to ask a question regarding the Terraria art style, Where may I do this?
    Unit One
    Unit One
    Depending on what the question entails, probably in our General Talk sections.

If it’s not related to any platform in particular (PC, Console, Mobile) then the Crossroads section may be best.
    Unit One
    Unit One
    If it is about a specific platform, let me know and I can direct you to the General Talk section for the appropriate platform.
    Hi, how do you make a spoiler expand your signature? I'm newish to the forums.
    Aurora3500
    Aurora3500
    Hello Kaladin,

You can use the spoiler code to contain more content this way:

[Spoiler]insert content here[/Spoiler]
    Kaladin78
    Kaladin78
    Thanks
    Golden Heretic Snakeboat
    Golden Heretic Snakeboat
    You Can Even Put Spoilers Inside Spoilers, Like So; [Spoiler][Spoiler]C O N T E N T[/Spoiler][/Spoiler] And Titled Spoilers [Spoiler=Title]C O N T E N T[/Spoiler] Or Even A Combination Of The Two. [Spoiler=Spoiler Hiding Content Spoiler][Spoiler=Titled Spoiler]C O N T E N T[/Spoiler][/Spoiler]
    My Terraria character and world wont let me click on them. My terraria character had 220 health but now on the profile it says 100 health 10 mana. also when I click on my world it crashes. I was told you can help! please I have spent many hours!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom