MonoBlitz
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I tried out Terraria for pc! It’s a WHOLE lot better than mobile... I already beat EoC and EoW, along with Expert Eoc. Oh, Happy New Year!
    VantaRose44
    VantaRose44
    If you think it's amazing now, I recommend adding some mods into your playthroughs to have even more fun. Mods like Overhaul, Thorium, and Calamity will definitely change the experience.
    InstaFiz
    InstaFiz
    Yeah, just don’t add mods until you’ve “completed” your current playthrough.
    MonoBlitz
    MonoBlitz
    Thanks for the recommendations. I’ve heard of Calamity and seen one of the boss fights... seems cool!
    Hey, I was playing mobile terraria, and a message said ‘wouldlike to settle down.’ Any ideas?
    Yello_X
    Yello_X
    (Wall of text)
    If you get the announcement "X would like to settle down," that means you have fulfilled the spawn conditions for that specific NPC but hasn't spawned because there aren't any housing left. Although you will still get that message for the Truffle even though you haven't built a home for him in a surface level Glowing Mushroom biome
    MonoBlitz
    MonoBlitz
    Ah, I know that message pops up. But it had popped up without a name. I solved this, though. It happens after you beat the Frost Legion, but don’t have a vacant house for Santa Claus.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom