Terraria Community Forums

InstaFiz
InstaFiz
I mean, sure, it wasn’t that good, but it definitely didn’t deserve all the hate it got, to the point where people hated it for no reason; just to be “cool”.
halestorm736
halestorm736
I completely agree lol
beatrice69420
beatrice69420
i have to disagree. most people didn't hate it just because it "wasn't good" but because it shows how each year youtube is becoming more and more disconnected with their creators. the fact that the majority of the rewind was about fortnite really shows that youtube just wants to highlight all the family friendly content that's safe for advertising but the reason for that is obvious.
InstaFiz
InstaFiz
I knew someone was gonna talk about the inclusion of Fortnite.
YT Rewind is all about showing what was popular on YouTube in the past year.
What was the most popular game of 2018?
Also, it wasn't mostly Fortnite. Just the beginning.
Xylia
Xylia
Well obviously when you take a game that spread like cancer that a LOT of people got tired of hearing about and you feature it heavily in Rewind, then yeah people are going to roll their eyes at it. But that's not the only thing rewind did wrong.
Xylia
Xylia
The Culture War junk was in there too, and people are just plain tired of socio-political agenda being pushed by social media everywhere, that any amount of it in something is enough to turn people right off.
InstaFiz
InstaFiz
Don't even know what the culture war is.
Xylia
Xylia
You know, all the SJW garbage floating around, where they attack everything that offends them? Some people are calling it the "Culture War" now.
Back
Top Bottom