Tord21
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Ok, so i paused youtube on my Dell laptop and closed the lid. about an hour or so later it started playing from the beginning of the song
    Tord21
    Tord21
    it was abt 2 minutes in when i paused it. Is this normal and how do i stop this. this is the third time
    The site just crashed on me for a second with a 502 error message. Is that normal?? If it happens again I'll screenshot.
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    Usually, it happens during periods of maintenance. Prolly a connection issue.
    It's a sheet of ice here in Berks County PA
    UltiDaniel
    UltiDaniel
    sounds fun...
    Tord21
    Tord21
    @UltiDaniel yep! its just absolutely great when you fall flat on your face when your boot gets stuck in the ice and you land on your knee and nearly on your dog and now you have a huge bruise on your knee and elbow. It's just GREAT.
    UltiDaniel
    UltiDaniel
    I..Umm..Uhh..
    Darn
    Sorry I haven't been on much, my school just now decided to start blocking this website as well as many others like Pinterest, Skype, etc
    Merry Christmas i just lost 2 years worth of work in Terraria, and finally succeeding in a game.
    I hope I can get the Dog Whistle this year.
    Tord21
    Tord21
    I'm also trying to go after the Lunatic Cultist and all that... its failing horribly but yeah XD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom