1. For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Lord Garak

1. Lord Garak
    Lord Garak
    Do you have a source?
    Jan 14, 2019
  2. Fruitbat
    Fruitbat
    I have a feeling that 1.3.6 is just a cover for a surprise the developers were preparing for us the past two years, like why would a small update take more than a year and a half to prepare? Especially that there aren't other big projects they're working on right now.

Of course since my feelings are always incorrect, I won't get my hopes up, but it's a nice thought nevertheless.
    Jan 14, 2019
  3. Lord Garak
    Lord Garak
    We know it isn't a small update, Cenx stated they're using this update to modify the stats and mechanics of a huge portion of previously unbalanced items.
    Jan 14, 2019
  4. Fruitbat
    Fruitbat
    oh I forgot about that

In that case 1.4 would've been a better name for the update, unless the impact of the re-balancing doesn't turn out to be as big as we thought.
    Jan 14, 2019
  5. Doctor Jiggles
    Doctor Jiggles
    It was said to be due for late 2018, but the devs said that it was delayed, so I can only assume it's now set for sometime relatively soon

Also, I think my original comment was wrong about the devs outright saying it was going to be in the next couple months, although everybody else seems to believe the same thing, and for good reason
    Jan 14, 2019
  6. Lord Garak
    Lord Garak
    I hope so, I'm almost sick with anticipation. If it doesn't come before the Hytale beta I'll die.
    Jan 14, 2019
  7. Fruitbat
    Fruitbat
    Speaking of Hytale, it's been a long time since I was last *hy*ped for a video game, and I think it's safe to set my expectations high, since Hypixel made many high quality Minecraft adventure maps.
    Will definitely buy it.
    Jan 15, 2019