Flippi
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I enter my Steam username and password but it just reloads the page and doesn't do anything, and yes the family thing is off, is there something wrong or do I need to wait for a 1.4.1 version?
    hi! i have a question about super terraria world.. i download it.. but There was a different installation tool from the video.
    however, I understood it roughly and tried to download it,, Terraria is currently not working.
    how can i fix it???and What is the correct method of downloading? plz help me..
    BrusselSprouts693
    BrusselSprouts693
    What did you do to cause the loss of function? Did you put super terraria world somewhere funny? Do you even have it downloaded? What computer are you using?
    darthmorf
    darthmorf
    뭉치
    뭉치
    thank you.. i don't know it.
    Sorry to here about Jess. I haven't been on for a year. I want to see your further Creation but fear to download. I play Reg. Terraria with my friends and kids and last time STW made playing with my friends impossible. In the end will the STW MOD be able to run without messing up normal Terraria game play? And do you intend to update STW to be work with future Terraria updates?
    Reactions: TheLastTerrarian
    Flippi
    Flippi
    Thanks for the condolences.

Previously you couldn't have both Terraria and STW installed. Right now (because you have to get a downgraded version of Terraria) you can have both installed without them effecting each other. Check out the pinned messages here: https://discord.gg/CQArFC2 to see how.

STW will work with future Terraria updates. We are actively working on releasing multiplayer at the moment. :)
    there is a random file in Chinese in the launch folder that cant be uninstalled do you have any idea what this file is?
    Just letting you know that even without clicking anywhere, adfly can give your computer some nasty issues.
    It happened to mine before.

Going to try the mod right now.
    darthmorf
    darthmorf
    adfly should be fine as long as you only ever click the 'skip ad' button. I'd say it's a small price to pay to help support the devs of the mod.
    Orgnolf
    Orgnolf
    Yes, it <should> be fine.
    True fact: Sometimes, it isn't fine and you get your computer infected without clicking anywhere.
    Hi again!
    Thanks for the response! I got it :)
    (I also was wondering...Why does the Obsidian Spear only have 8 base damage when the Rotted Fork has 14?)
    Hi Flippi!
    I was wondering if there was a way to revert to vanilla Terraria without uninstalling STW or deleting my characters? (Sorry for bothering you if this is somewhere else...)
    Flippi
    Flippi
    All you need to do is rename STW's Terraria.exe to TerrariaSTW.exe and then rename TerrariaVanilla.exe to Terraria.exe. Your characters will be saved.
    Flippi im sorry to say that i couldn't find a download link for an installer (mac)
    so could you maybe send me the file of the mac installer?
    Hi!
    Is there a possibility to donate to your cause? I think this project of yours seems very promising and could be a "game-changer" for Terraria!

Regards

PS. Loved the trailer!
    Flippi
    Flippi
    Hi! Happy to hear that you want to donate to our cause! If you want to make a monetary donation we suggest becoming a Patron: https://www.patreon.com/SuperTerrariaWorld

You can also support us by spreading the word about the mod. :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom