LadyLone
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Do you have version 0.971 of your expanded sentries mod?
    I've searched everywhere including github and I did not find it.

This is for a personal server, which still runs on 0.11.6.2
    Amazing calamity pfp!! That heart accessory is one of my favs
    LadyLone
    LadyLone
    Thanks, but I might switch it out soon to something else. I know the red one in the middle has one eye, not two unlike in this picture. I want to show off my modded content more. Still, no idea when that change will come, given I'm rather lazy with this kind of thing.
    Reactions: kvn
    LadyLone
    LadyLone
    A Google search. I don't recall exactly what I searched for, but I think it was Calamity elementals or waifus.
    Adeianos
    Adeianos
    the artwork is so ol', from the early 2017, when people thought brim isn't a cyclops and has 2 eyes
    Is there an Esper Class discord server?
    LadyLone
    LadyLone
    No. At the moment, I'm not looking forward to how difficult it could be to manage a Discord server, like getting moderators and managing what's happening. I know it would likely be very small scale compared to any of the big content mods, but that's still extra trouble for me while I'm still actively working on the mod and doing other things.
    Are you still working on Elasidel?
    LadyLone
    LadyLone
    It's been a while since I've last done anything with it. It's not dead, so to speak, but it seems any progress on it has been halted for a while. Well, there was a decision to break the mod up into different packs, like for each custom class.
    yudgefudge
    yudgefudge
    I made a bunch of sprites for it, and I made a set of celestial equipment for the Artist class, can you help me tell Technotoad?
    Seems pretty empty here, or should I say... lonely :v
    Reactions: LadyLone
    LadyLone
    LadyLone
    Wow, it has been a long time since anyone posted here. At least there's a bit more life here now. :p
    where'd you get that profile pic?
    Myu
    Myu
    @Moon_Man i would never draw something like that no
    LadyLone
    LadyLone
    I was going to give the source, but Gearzoid II already did that for me.

@Myu: Is giving credit to an avatar something you would ask of anyone? I never heard of that being a thing; having to give credit to where someone gotten an avatar image from. I'm not in any way claiming I made it or trying to steal it. Where would the credit even go, my information?
    Myu
    Myu
    well, some people ask for credit if you use their art. its just a nice thing to dk.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom