Red_Beard
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• im on pc, why are my weapons not auto-swinging
    Bezixx
    Bezixx
    It depends on the resolution, but blocking element did nothing for me, not sure why.
    Tunnel King
    Tunnel King
    Ah, if I make my browser full screen, the ad moves out of the way.

I turned uBlock back on, and had to block the ad element twice (probably the ad and the container widget) to make it go away. I couldn't interact with the column if I just hid the ad, even though I could see it.
    Red_Beard
    Red_Beard
    thank you all for the info, im new to pc terraria and im in a world of hurt. lol
    mobile compared to pc is like a hot knife through butter, im astounded at the difference in enemies. sure as hell aint complaining though
    What would be a decent laptop since I'm on a fixed budget that'll run Terraria and a controller
    Red_Beard
    Red_Beard
    The thing is I don't like it modded, I keep it 100% original vanilla state as it came from the store. What about the original unaltered version from the steam store
    Sockmonkey367
    Sockmonkey367
    I mentioned modded because it lags the game more than vanilla.
    Red_Beard
    Red_Beard
    So it would run the unaltered version smoothly
    I feel as if I owe an apology to @ClearConscious/pipeworks team plus @505Games for my belligerent ongoings about 1.3 mobile
    Red_Beard
    Red_Beard
    Especially and ever more so since the teaser awhile back, just super hyped about it like a kid at a candy store. Hopefully one day I can be of some help in some way even if it's just with the TCF as just a moderator at the least
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    Applications will open someday.
    It's says on Steam that it's full controller supported. So should I buy me a laptop & get the PC version but what controller should I get
    Criddle
    Criddle
    Some weapons have autoswing, but not all of them like on mobile.
    Red_Beard
    Red_Beard
    So @Criddle, if I use a controller with a laptop, will the Auto swing still work as if I was was the keyboard/mouse on the computer
    Criddle
    Criddle
    Yeah, it should. I'd get a proper mouse to play with though, as I imagine playing with a laptop touchpad would be pretty annoying.
    It doesn't have the water graphics update and no dungeon defenders update....is this true for the upcoming mobile update
    Reactions: doremi。
    doremi。
    doremi。
    We're not sure yet. Ask one of the administrators; they can probably answer back.
    Red_Beard
    Red_Beard
    Noted good sir/madame
    Never played a modded version of Terraria. I've just played what's available from the play store. Is that a good or bad thing !!!!
    What are trophy points & use on the TCF, curious about em !!!
    Aurora3500
    Aurora3500
    Trophy points are a feature of Forums based off the Xenforo software.

While it is possible to attach a number of points to trophies, we don't use that feature on this site, and so we just have the trophies give 0 points so that members can use trophies to change their title.
    My Facebook=(Virgle Nucoma Bottomlee) My Instagram=(virgle_nucoma_bottomlee) My Snapchat=(olegrizz1990) My Twitter=(OleGrizz90) in italics ✓
    The social group feature on TCF, does that mean I lose this TCF profile I'm using now or been using or what y'all !!!!
    Chir'
    Chir'
    Link to the official explanation: https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/we-are-phasing-out-the-social-group-feature-on-tcf.75337/
    Kelp
    Kelp
    Your profile will be fine, don't worry. This is simply a decision to phase-out a feature of the forum which has more or less been abandoned by the creator; which in turn has been preventing us from updating the forum software.
    Red_Beard
    Red_Beard
    Thank you Kelp for the info
    7 broken hero swords in 1 lunar eclipse event :-0 which aided me in FINALLY making the Terra Blade which will do around 135 base damage
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom