Terraria Community Forums

Chisaki
Chisaki
maayyybbe? xD
but I think it would be able to negate fall damage (seeing as how slimes can just jump off cliffs and live) but that'd be kinda OP and make things like the lucky horseshoe useless (kinda?)
Techhunter_Talon
Techhunter_Talon
Slime armor huh? Funny thing that Starbound has two sets of cosmetic armor that are like that. XD

Here's one:
Slime_Set.png

Here's the other:
Glow_Set.png
Chisaki
Chisaki
Ohhhh!! I like the design :eek: !!
Techhunter_Talon
Techhunter_Talon
The second set there actually glows. Unsure if it still does when worn in the cosmetic slots. I know it wouldn't if it was Terraria.

Added: It doesn't glow when worn in the cosmetic slots.
Chisaki
Chisaki
is there like a sprite sheet for those? I'd love to have those as Vanity in terraria
Techhunter_Talon
Techhunter_Talon
Starbound sprites have more pixels to them than Terraria. Terraria character and armor sprites are more compact while Starbound's have fair bit more detail to them.

Added: Unless you want to use the sprites as reference to make your own. At which point I have no clue how to send them your way. I DO have Starbound's files extracted on my external.
Chisaki
Chisaki
ahhh rip hehe (but yeah, I think i'll just use them as reference to make my own :) )
Techhunter_Talon
Techhunter_Talon
Yeah, unsure how I can send those to you. Seems that you can't upload files in PMs. (Guessing it's so less than desirable people can't send files that are infected with viruses to others.)
Techhunter_Talon
Techhunter_Talon
Yeah, you're going to have to rely on the images that I linked for reference. Seems even the Spriter's Resource site doesn't have all the sprites in the game.
neoselket
neoselket
Weird. I can upload files in PMs, last i checked.
Techhunter_Talon
Techhunter_Talon
I try and I get a message saying that I don't have permission to do that. Unless EXRibbon's settings have something to do with it. Otherwise this is weird.
Chisaki
Chisaki
Back
Top Bottom