Nakano15
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• 1701148471198.jpeg

I'm now part of the 1,6% players who completed this achievement. It was quite annoying though, because I was missing a few spots.
    That news update clarified what the Corruption actually is. I've been wondering what the heck it is since I begun playing the game.
    Better rephrasing, why do I think so high when I see a spoiler update and think that the scenario is some new feature?
    Wait a minute.... You're a brazilian?
    Pikelot
    Pikelot
    Moro no nordeste, pessoal daqui é meio desinformado
    Nakano15
    Nakano15
    Acredito, apesar que, Terraria pode aparecer num computador perto de você.
    Pikelot
    Pikelot
    Ah, e o lance dos NPPlayers é muito maneiro! Mesmo não sendo a mesma coisa que jogar com pessoas reais, me divertiu bastante.
    Those moments when you play mobile rpgs for weeks/months, and then thoughts about what have you been doing to your life comes to mind.
    How many event tokens you guys got on Steam? I got 4k.
    Ivyss
    Ivyss
    4k as well, got the gold profile, because why not.
    Nakano15
    Nakano15
    Even though it's temporary... It's golden :D
    Well, if one can... #LetWerewolvesAndMerfolksWearHats
    Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    The werewolf and merfolk transformations are technically treated as armor. Seeing as the head, body, and legs take on the color of the dye you have in those slots.
    Nakano15
    Nakano15
    That's actually one of the problems.
    Uh oh, due to a confusion between mod backups on my Mega folder, I ended up rolling back some changes from the mod.
    Nakano15
    Nakano15
    One of the changes that is now gone is the ability of changing the npplayer equipment through it's dialogue, but I'll try to bring it back.
    Look's like even on tModLoader I can't make mods sync correctly... Maybe multiplayer isn't my thing...
    Grumpy Squid
    Grumpy Squid
    I wouldn't get yourself down about it, Netcode is difficult and there's even a lot of developers big and small that don't get it right from time to time. You'll get it eventually, give yourself time.
    Nakano15
    Nakano15
    And lots of patience too.
    Were having so much fun making use of Dimensional Hole skill from Summoner class, but It was so overpowered, that I had to nerf it :/.
    Sockmonkey367
    Sockmonkey367
    whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaatttttttttttttt are u talking about?
    Nakano15
    Nakano15
    The skill was so op, not only enemies gets sucked into it and gain damage overtime, but also made it easy to shot them, since they were stuck inside it's area.
    Nakano15
    Nakano15
    Oh yeah, also I'm talking about something from my in development mod.
    I've got to say, I kind of miss the chat rooms with mod fans, was really nice and helpful to be part of it. I wonder...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom