gazzy
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• well alot has changed now from when I was last on I defeated ocram and golem and now im trying to my my world pretty :3
    ocram is hard .-.
    Eli10293
    Eli10293
    He'll be getting removed from the ports of Terraria soon
    sharkman0101
    sharkman0101
    He's pretty much EoC but with a new laser attack. It may hurt, but try to keep some momentum with an item such as the Grapling Hook to stay away from the laser.
    something crazy happened to me in terrariaandsuddenly a blood moon and after that a solar eclipse I got 5 broken hero thenanother bloodmoon
    I'm starting to expect that my character is never coming back rip gazzy 2018-2018 will be missed
    Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    Losing characters in a game sucks... but some good can come of it. Starting anew isn't always a bad thing.
    anyone know how to get characters back from the cloud because my character that had a bunch of good loot has now disappeared from the cloud
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    Comment feature again, natch. Profiles stand nice and fun (and I heavily, heavily, encourage them as a followup after an introduction page), but it won't hurt keeping everything in one post so others won't disappointingly point it out.
    Unit One
    Unit One
    Are you playing on Android, iOS, or Kindle?
    just got screwed in the :red: by terraria :(
    Unit One
    Unit One
    As strange as it may seem, we'd rather you type out the profanity word ":red:" rather than use dollar signs for it. The reason being is that we have a profanity filter in place for those that don't want to see the curse words. If it's not typed correctly, the filter can't filter it. I've corrected your post above. Thanks.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom