Terraria Community Forums

Techhunter_Talon
Techhunter_Talon
Halberd. Just like the idea of a poleaxe that doubles as a spear when needed. That... or a crossbow. Maybe something similar to what one of my characters use where it can hold and shoot multiple bolts before needing to be fed more (think theirs could fire off 4 or 5).
WyattRodebaugh
WyattRodebaugh
well a halberd and crossbow are already in the game. Do you want me to make a upgraded halberd or upgraded crossbow? (I mean stronger with different effects.)
Techhunter_Talon
Techhunter_Talon
Oh... is that why you were asking the question? XD
WyattRodebaugh
WyattRodebaugh
yeah. But I will put you as the person who thought of idea. I'm really just wanting to post something.
Techhunter_Talon
Techhunter_Talon
Halberd. There's barely any true melee weapons in the later parts of hardmode and quite a few ranged weapons. Unsure about any extra effects, if any, as I kinda do feel put on the spot about this.
WyattRodebaugh
WyattRodebaugh
How would you like the shape? Like, is the handle round or spiked? Is it a long stick or short stick? How would you like your blade? Hooked? bottom right to top left? or sword blade type?
The Solar God
The Solar God
I think that being able to merge the meowmere and star wrath together would make a crazy and fun combination. The sword's projectiles would come out of the sky but when they land on the ground they would bounce around and do everything the meowmere projectiles do. I'd imagine the sword and the actual projectiles would just be a fusion of the meowmere and star wrath.
The Solar God
The Solar God
. I'm terrible with names so I don't have an idea of the name of the weapon but I imagine It'd be a weird combination of the meowmere and star wrath names. It would obviously be crafted using a tinkerer's workshop but with other things too since if not you could just instantly craft it after getting both weapons.
The Solar God
The Solar God
I came up with this idea because I really like using both the meowmere and star wrath since my character is built on warrior gear and I find the meowmere and star wrath more interesting than other moon lord weapons, so why not get the best of both worlds by fusing them?
The Solar God
The Solar God
In terms of stats, I don't know how powerful the fusion sword would be but definitely more powerful than the two swords, maybe even if their stats were combined (but that may break your no OP weapons rule).
Back
Top Bottom