Not all weapons have auto-swing.
    Feb 1, 2019
  2. Grizz
    Grizz
    is there a list in the wiki that shows which one's do
    Feb 1, 2019
  3. Tunnel King
    Tunnel King
    "For a list of weapons with autoswing, use the sort feature of the Autoswing column on the List of weapons page." https://terraria.gamepedia.com/List_of_weapons

Except that there's a Gamepedia Pro ad that blocks that column header for me, so it that doesn't work for me. :/
    Feb 1, 2019
    TheWorfer27 and Grizz like this.
  4. Tunnel King
    Tunnel King
    The 'Autoswing' column on that list page is 3rd from the right, but I only get to glimpse it for half a second before that ad blocks it. uBlock Origin doesn't seem to affect it, maybe a different adblocker would work differently.
    Feb 1, 2019
    Grizz likes this.
  5. Bezixx
    Bezixx
    And I thought only I had this ad problem. I know it can be deleted through "inspect", but it's only a temporary solution. Also turning off uBlock Origin on the site makes the problem less annoying, because then ad appears lower.
    Feb 1, 2019
    Grizz and Tunnel King like this.
  6. darthmorf
    darthmorf
    Sorry griz for going offtopic, but right clicking on the ad and pressing 'block element' works for my with ublock origin on firefox. That said the ad wasn't in the way for me, it was on the side.
    Feb 1, 2019
    Izumi, Grizz and Tunnel King like this.
  7. Bezixx
    Bezixx
    It depends on the resolution, but blocking element did nothing for me, not sure why.
    Feb 1, 2019
    Grizz and darthmorf like this.
  8. Tunnel King
    Tunnel King
    Ah, if I make my browser full screen, the ad moves out of the way.

I turned uBlock back on, and had to block the ad element twice (probably the ad and the container widget) to make it go away. I couldn't interact with the column if I just hid the ad, even though I could see it.
    Feb 1, 2019
    Grizz and darthmorf like this.
  9. Grizz
    Grizz
    thank you all for the info, im new to pc terraria and im in a world of hurt. lol
    Feb 1, 2019