Red_Beard
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I actually enjoy being on and apart of the TCF. Thank you to whomever it may concern whether it be a he/she :)
    April 11th was my b'day.....Woohoo............NOT. Lol
    UltiDaniel
    UltiDaniel
    Wait, now I'm confused.
    Red_Beard
    Red_Beard
    I put the "Woohoo" to pretend as if I was excited it was my b'day then the "NOT" to show I wasn't really excited. Lmao
    UltiDaniel
    UltiDaniel
    OAaaah.
    Should I playthrough Terraria PC first on normal character/mode
    The Storm
    The Storm
    Depends on how much of a challenge you want, normal is well balanced and fun, Expert is kinda tedious at times but you do get better loot.
    when I opened up Terraria through Steam when the game started and the title popped up "Terraria: Cenx's Cult" ???
    Red_Beard
    Red_Beard
    it'll show a new title everytime I open up terraria
    neoselket
    neoselket
    That's normal. It's just a little cosmetic thing.
    Red_Beard
    Red_Beard
    sweet
    can the Drax be found in shadow chests in the underworld or does it have to be made using the 3 mechanical souls & hallowed bars on PC
    i just got my :red: kicked by the queen bee, that hasn't happened in a long time. lol expert mode is a helluva difference
    Reactions: neoselket
    Aurora3500
    Aurora3500
    It very much is. I feel more weary about summoning Queen Bee since it is harder to get her summoner imo. Beating her from naturally breaking the Larva in the HIve is my goal. Which is why on Expert Mode, I usually only feel comfortable fighting her when I have equipment from the Underworld.
    Bezixx
    Bezixx
    To be fair, I find getting components for Abeemination and fighting Queen Bee on the surface than finding a Hive biome. Sure, there's a decent chance you will come across it while strolling around the jungle but the amount of space is usually so scarce ( unless you are lucky and it spawns next to a large cave, never happened to me ) that the fight becomes a chore. Definitely her worst attack is stinger on low health.
    Bezixx
    Bezixx
    *easier than fighting her in Hive biome. Couldn't edit that because character limit.
    Help on defeating Skeletron cause I'm basically new to terraria pc expert mode softcore character. PLEASE HELP !!!
    BrusselSprouts693
    BrusselSprouts693
    Get a nurse house there. Also, the slimy saddle allows you to jump onto his head when he spins and safely get away. Just don't ride him too far up!
    Red_Beard
    Red_Beard
    UltiDaniel
    UltiDaniel
    Maybe you could go underground to find chest items so that you can increase your chances of beating the other bosses?
    is the shield of cthulu worth keeping
    Aurora3500
    Aurora3500
    Triple yes. That and the Worm Scarf are Expert Mode Accessories that I keep well into late hardmode, they are very useful.

When you get access to the Master Ninja Gear, you potentially could opt for that instead, and that can be gotten in Normal Worlds as well.
    Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    The Worm Scarf is practically reason enough alone to go for Corruption in Expert Worlds. Even though that Ichor in Crimson Worlds also is pretty helpful.
    Red_Beard
    Red_Beard
    dually noted & thanks for the info friends
    terraria pc is hell to a newbie, I started my world with a softcore character expert mode world. ive never been killed so much by slimes !!!
    ppowersteef
    ppowersteef
    Well, it aint got called expert mode for nothing.
    neoselket
    neoselket
    One of my sister's friends was telling her about his first time playing terraria. Apparently he kept getting killed by slimes because he didn't build a roof for his house. And he was in expert mode.
    Red_Beard
    Red_Beard
    I like the challenge though, hoplites were cool when I first ran into em
    are steam multiplayer gaming servers safe to use, like worry free from hackers n harmful computer viruses/malware kina stuff
    Sockmonkey367
    Sockmonkey367
    Yea (to my knowledge, anyways)
    Red_Beard
    Red_Beard
    thanks bro for the info
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    CSGO's fair matchmaking will come for all other Steam titles in the near future, making this deal all the sweeter.
    I went through atleast 4 desert biomes before I reach the ocean on one end of my pc terraria large world
    Thank you to all whom take time out of their day to help me better understand this game such as you have already !!!!
    Reactions: Daikonradish
    Aurora3500
    Aurora3500
    It's no problem at all.

The main purpose of these forums are for people to discuss Terraria and get help if they need help. It always makes me glad seeing people trying to help others, and I try to help when I can as well naturally.
    Red_Beard
    Red_Beard
    thank you as well ma'am for helping me as you have
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom