Iara
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• My new mod project is started! Check it out! Monster Book and Monster Pets!
    Anyone knows if it's normal for pictures to not load on the preview when creating a thread? they break!
    Iara
    Iara
    I'm trying to put images from the wiki.
    Tunnel King
    Tunnel King
    Yes, that's normal. They should show up when you post the thread.
    Iara
    Iara
    Oh good! I was worried for a second. Thanks!
    I need spriters and coders for a mod! Interested? Message me for more info! It will be worth your while.
    Wait how can be Thorium not feel good u do something wrong ma lady xD
    Reactions: doremi。
    セフィロス
    セフィロス
    On other hand ur never forced to use X/Y weapon or armor. Basicly never forced to do any fancy stuff except seeing it as alternate Content of the game. And well everyone has his own pleasure of playing the game and own taste of mods for the game.
    But my opinion is stating the Mod as trash or unproffesional because u dont like content/feature X/Y from it isnt really a statement.
    Iara
    Iara
    I never said it's trash or bashed it. Tell me where did I said such comments. I just said it doesn't feels good, and gave my point of views.

Just because it's a fanmade modification, it doesn't means it can't have quality, playtesting and the like.
    Iara
    Iara
    With such a big team working on that mod, I imagined it would have something else besides "tons of content".

I didn't meant "literally forced". I meant "what's the point on using vanilla weapons any more?" Thorium weapons are far too powerful and fancy. They want you to use them, and there is no way around it.
    Hardcore Expert with Hamstar mods. That's the only way I play.
    Reactions: Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    I hope it involves us jumping on enemies to defeat them proper (and by proper, I mean nor relying on Turtle Armor or a Thorns Potion).
    Iara
    Iara
    I want a disease mod. Spending too much time in the Crimson or Corruption biomes can make you sick, and you will need treatment with the nurse (or using medicine).
    Spending too much time in the tundra biome without Mittens, Ankh Shield, any fire-related armor or a Warm Potion could make you sick.
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    Sounds interesting; I like some well-needed motivation to obtain these items moreso than ever before!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom