Terraria Community Forums

Chisaki
Chisaki
the endgame thorium weapons? I just don't feel that accomplished really using thoriums endgame weapons against calamity bosses (storm weaver and providence mainly.)
UltiDaniel
UltiDaniel
Maybe you can find out what the boss's attack patterns are, and then build an arena and strategies around it?
Chisaki
Chisaki
i have a long hallowed area (with the nurse to the right hehe, she goes wherever I go get my butt kicked, she's mainly there so I can heal though cause I'd rather not want to go grind all that material again . thankfully the providence doesn't need that much) (1/2)
Chisaki
Chisaki
I have solar equipment, ark of the elements, aannnnd a bunch of other accessories like the seraph tracers, etc.) I was ABLE TO get her down very little health but one of those healing mobs it's spawns always get it back up to 50%. which is very annoying. I'm honestly thinking I should try something like getting Ichor debuff on them ( if it works )
UltiDaniel
UltiDaniel
maybe you can search on youtube on how other people did it?
UltiDaniel
UltiDaniel
wait a second... Are you talking about thorium or Calamity?
Chisaki
Chisaki
providence is calamity, my original post says that I newly beat thoriums endgame boss (ragnarok, it was a calamity+thorium playthrough) and I got a really OP (imo) pre-providence weapon (mjolnir, deals about 500dmg) and got too tempted to use it against the -- (1/2)
Chisaki
Chisaki
providence (cause I just came from losing to it when it had little health) after killing i went and killed the storm weaver. both very easily with the mjolnir, after about 5 minutes I didn't feel so accomplished and now here I am wanting to beat it without the usage of endgame thorium weapons (2/2)
UltiDaniel
UltiDaniel
I believe that maybe you shouldn't use endgame weapons on pre-endgame enemies.
Instead, maybe you can try to use items that you can find in calamity to improve your performance?
Chisaki
Chisaki
good point, that's why I want to fight it without thorium weapons this time around (providence is post-moonlord) and get the big win! :) though having a bit of a trouble finding weapons that are both fast (like my legendary ark of the elements, almost beat the providence but they heal alot. so it never ended :( ) and strong (enough to kill the providence just in time)
UltiDaniel
UltiDaniel
So... Did you beat Providence?
Chisaki
Chisaki
tehnically, yes (using the mjolnir) as of the moment, I have not beaten it without the use of endgame thorium weapons (busy right now, doing chores Dx ) but will get to it as soon as I am done
Chisaki
Chisaki
looking at some items on the calamity wiki aswell :) planning my next item to farm for hehe
UltiDaniel
UltiDaniel
Well, good luck!
Chisaki
Chisaki
woo! I beat it :) still using the same weapon but with a little more accessories ^^
Back
Top Bottom