InstaFiz
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• World of Light is starting to get interesting. I already looked at the ending because I thought I'd never finish it, but... (more below)
    Stardust Guardian
    Stardust Guardian
    Good luck getting to the dark realm lol
    InstaFiz
    InstaFiz
    I'm already in the final section. :p
    SimeaseKitten
    SimeaseKitten
    I like brawl's story mode more because of its story. That would be cool if they had a similar concept of instead saving everyone, more as reuniting everyone.
    Reactions: neoselket
    neoselket
    neoselket
    For a while my most viewed video was the Hollow Knight Gods and Glory trailer with teletubby music put over it. I wouldn't delete it, eventually you'll get another video with more views.
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    Always better than The Living Tombstone.
    SimeaseKitten
    SimeaseKitten
    I have the same feeling. My most popular video is the SethEverman pianoist but a gamer, but I shortened it to where it is loopable and only includes the megalovania part. The fact that put about 2 minutes of full effort onto it makes me mad cause my other videos I spend over 2 hours making.
    great video you deserve way more subs also god job on eye of Cthulhu kill enjoying the melee series so far :)
    Thinking of trolling my classmates the next time they decide to play one of my videos during class out loud. (More below)
    A
    Apollo0
    The issue is with the wall of flesh on Xbox
    A
    Apollo0
    I accidently summoned it and warped back home. This obviously killed it but when I was prepared to fight it and I threw the voodoo doll into the lava it said “*guides name* was killed.” This confused me because the wall of flesh wasn’t there at all and I restarted and tried again and again with the guide being alive. It still doesnt work. This is clearly a frustrating bug can u help
    InstaFiz
    InstaFiz
    When you die, the Wall keeps going, and it doesn’t despawn until it reaches the end of the map.
    If you really did restart the game (that would make any mob despawn) and it’s still not working, then I don’t know what’s going on.
    HECKING DARN. WHY DO I KEEP MISSING STATUS UPDATE DAYS
    The Solar God
    The Solar God
    Same here buddy except I haven't been on this site in ages. I'm gonna try being active more again so that this doesn't happen again lol
    PWICHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
    InstaFiz
    InstaFiz
    I should probably switch to my next planned profile picture tomorrow.
    Finished Shovel Knight yesterday. It was awesome!
    Reactions: Sir AFK
    Eli10293
    Eli10293
    You should really look into doing the other campaigns, Specter Knight's is pretty great.
    I apologize to any Metroid fans for the recent news.
    Reactions: Aurora3500
    InstaFiz
    InstaFiz
    I'm actually not a Metroid fan, but as someone who's followed games that kinda went through the same thing, I feel for you guys.
    i'm glad you're happy, though. :)
    ppowersteef
    ppowersteef
    Yeah, I did feel the same experience as with T:OW.
    So I'm rather hoping that's not gonna be the case again.
    Aurora3500
    Aurora3500
    It is unfortunate. But I'm glad with how they handled it. They were transparent with how the project was going.

I was afraid it would get cancelled when I saw a title for MP4 development update. I'm fine with waiting longer. If it means a new Metroid Prime on par with the previous games.
    My week-long status update break is done. I'll be sure not to miss a status update day this time.
    neoselket
    neoselket
    You're not obligated to update your status every day.
    InstaFiz
    InstaFiz
    Nah, man. Every TWO days. Besides, I don't wanna be inactive, or else I won't be relevant on this forum anymore. Status updates are the only way I can stay relevant.
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    I sure wish more people had those feelings.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom