Comments on Profile Post by Defure

1. Defure
    Defure
    But even if things are bad, I'll stay with you.
    Feb 12, 2019 at 12:49 PM
  2. UltiDaniel
    UltiDaniel
    Are you alright?
    Feb 12, 2019 at 12:52 PM
  3. Defure
    Defure
    No, depression.
    Feb 12, 2019 at 12:53 PM
  4. UltiDaniel
    UltiDaniel
    Darn.
    Feb 12, 2019 at 1:16 PM
  5. UltiDaniel
    UltiDaniel
    Well, whenever I feel absolutely terrible, I usually do what makes me happy, and in the process, give a chance to make other people happy
    Feb 12, 2019 at 1:23 PM
  6. UltiDaniel
    UltiDaniel
    for instance, whenever I feel like the pressure of the entire universe is weighing down on my head, I usually draw. And by doing that, I end up increasing my drawing skills. And become more better at drawing. And by doing that, I become more able to draw good art.
    And make people happy with it
    Feb 12, 2019 at 1:25 PM
    TheWorfer27 likes this.
  7. Foraging Slime
    Foraging Slime
    I have only been here a few weeks... anyway congrats.
    Feb 12, 2019 at 2:47 PM
  8. Space_guy125
    Space_guy125
    Wait, your dealing with deppresion? I did not know that, and I wish you luck getting through it.
    Feb 13, 2019 at 3:25 AM
  9. AlphaEspeon
    AlphaEspeon
    Congrats on 4 years! Also, I hope you can make it through your depression. We're all here for you.
    Feb 13, 2019 at 3:12 PM
    Foraging Slime likes this.
  10. Foraging Slime
    Foraging Slime
    I didn't originally know of the whole depression thing so no i'm saying it. I hope you can get through it man. I enjoy chatting with you and you have opened me up to a bunch of amazing dragon pics.
    Feb 13, 2019 at 3:15 PM
  11. Metaknight_but_Terraria
    Metaknight_but_Terraria
    I have had depression before, and I can say it helps to think of the people who would care if I died. Judging only from this site, you have at the very minimum 37 people who would care, most likely more who are guests/have weird parents/don’t know how to follow. Just on this site, it would sadden possibly hundreds of people if you killed yourself. It would at least sadden me...
    Feb 13, 2019 at 9:10 PM