Comments on Profile Post by Defure

1. Defure
    Defure
    But even if things are bad, I'll stay with you.
    Feb 12, 2019
  2. UltiDaniel
    UltiDaniel
    Are you alright?
    Feb 12, 2019
  3. Defure
    Defure
    No, depression.
    Feb 12, 2019
  4. UltiDaniel
    UltiDaniel
    Darn.
    Feb 12, 2019
  5. UltiDaniel
    UltiDaniel
    Well, whenever I feel absolutely terrible, I usually do what makes me happy, and in the process, give a chance to make other people happy
    Feb 12, 2019
  6. UltiDaniel
    UltiDaniel
    for instance, whenever I feel like the pressure of the entire universe is weighing down on my head, I usually draw. And by doing that, I end up increasing my drawing skills. And become more better at drawing. And by doing that, I become more able to draw good art.
    And make people happy with it
    Feb 12, 2019
  7. Foraging Slime
    Foraging Slime
    I have only been here a few weeks... anyway congrats.
    Feb 12, 2019
  8. Space_guy125
    Space_guy125
    Wait, your dealing with deppresion? I did not know that, and I wish you luck getting through it.
    Feb 13, 2019
  9. AlphaEspeon
    AlphaEspeon
    Congrats on 4 years! Also, I hope you can make it through your depression. We're all here for you.
    Feb 13, 2019
  10. Foraging Slime
    Foraging Slime
    I didn't originally know of the whole depression thing so no i'm saying it. I hope you can get through it man. I enjoy chatting with you and you have opened me up to a bunch of amazing dragon pics.
    Feb 13, 2019
  11. Meta Knight_but_Terraria
    Meta Knight_but_Terraria
    I have had depression before, and I can say it helps to think of the people who would care if I died. Judging only from this site, you have at the very minimum 37 people who would care, most likely more who are guests/have weird parents/don’t know how to follow. Just on this site, it would sadden possibly hundreds of people if you killed yourself. It would at least sadden me...
    Feb 13, 2019
  12. LumiNyte
    LumiNyte
    Congrats on 4 years... I would help you but I am terrible at helping...
    Feb 16, 2019
  13. LThanatos513
    LThanatos513
    I know I'm late nonetheless, I hope you're doing alright
    Feb 21, 2019