1. For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by VictorLes

1. InstaFiz
    InstaFiz
    But is it really?
    Feb 12, 2019
  2. GodHimself
    GodHimself
    Im glad as well. The game stole so many dances and the "lawers" are saying they weren't (C)(copyrighted). That doesn't mean you can steal someone's dance and putting it in a video game MAKING MONEY OFF OF IT.
    Feb 13, 2019
  3. InstaFiz
    InstaFiz
    Feb 13, 2019
  4. Xylia
    Xylia
    Yeah, but it's replaced by something even more evil. Something *EA* has.
    Feb 13, 2019
  5. InstaFiz
    InstaFiz
    Yes, I know what Apex Legends is. But as of now, it doesn’t look like it’s killing Fortnite.
    Feb 13, 2019
  6. Xylia
    Xylia
    It's a new hot thing, and it's battle royale, and fortnite players were going "OOOH NEW SHINY!" they'll play it for awhile and.... some will stick around. Others will go 'meh, back to FN'...
    Feb 13, 2019
  7. The World Over Heaven
    The World Over Heaven
    Only real gamers know about Kirby Battle Royale.
    Feb 13, 2019
  8. VictorLes
    VictorLes
    When i say dying i mean losing players, and also the most annoying thing is seeing the default dance meme everywhere
    Feb 13, 2019
  9. InstaFiz
    InstaFiz
    Yes, I know what dying means in franchise terms.
    Feb 13, 2019
  10. Xylia
    Xylia
    You need to wait more than a few days, esp. after the major release of a new game of a similar genre, before you determine that something is "dying" because like I said, there will be fortnite players who try apex and decide that they like FN better and come back after the newness wears off.
    Feb 13, 2019
  11. Xylia
    Xylia
    Gotta wait for the dust to settle, it's only been a few days IIRC. You see this same thing happen in MMOs all the time, this new MMO comes out and it's "____ IS DYING!" ... then a few months later, half of the players come back and it's still doing fine.
    Feb 13, 2019
  12. VictorLes
    VictorLes
    I didn't even know about Apex Legends when i posted that, i just said that there's less people talking about Fortnite, and maybe because of this new "BR" game there's less players playing it now, and seeing the same memes over and over are annoying.
    Feb 13, 2019
  13. VictorLes
    VictorLes
    I didn't say "OMG YES FORTNITE IS DYING" like those clickbait titles in youtube do, i meant in a sense that Fortnite isn't the spotlight anymore.
    Feb 13, 2019
  14. Xylia
    Xylia
    It'd be nice if Fortnite was just a temporary fad like PUBG (I haven't heard much of anything about it lately) and it'll go down to reasonable levels and stay there. But, there's always the next fad waiting to happen.
    Feb 13, 2019
  15. Xylia
    Xylia
    Ahh, I see. *nods* It kinda sounded like that, because I've seen a bunch of "APEX IS THE FORTNITE KILLER!" recently, then I see your post and it kinda sounded like that.
    Feb 13, 2019