Daniee!
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Accept all you are, don't shy away from yourself and find people who appreciate you. - Daniel D. Andrew
    UltiDaniel
    UltiDaniel
    That's some life advice that I may need.
    (By the way, how do you manage to think of these advices?)
    Daniee!
    Daniee!
    Haha I guess I'm good with advice people always ask me for it so :D
    UltiDaniel
    UltiDaniel
    I can see why people ask you for advice!
    A little foolishness, enough to enjoy life, and a little wisdom to avoid the errors, that will do.
    Been awhile since I sent motivation/quotes but make sure to keep your eyes on the stars and your feet on the ground.
    Fools stand on their island of opportunities and look toward another land. There is no other land.
    All of life is peaks and valleys. Don’t let the peaks get too high and the valleys too low.
    neoselket
    neoselket
    As far as i'm concerned, the peaks can be as high as they want, it's the valleys i have a problem with.
    Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.
    ppowersteef
    ppowersteef
    But what's the point of leaving a trail if you suggest to not follow it?
    Is it really wise to do all the things on your own without needing any help of others? If that is what you're suggesting.
    ppowersteef
    ppowersteef
    Certainely I'm following my own path, but I'm also having a clear view where I want to go with it in the future, rather than walking in the unknown without a proper knowledge why.
    Daniee!
    Daniee!
    ppowersteef Most people follow a trail but it is up to you to follow or to make your own.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom