ChippyGaming 🌳
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I found this guy near the dungeon mysteriously. Seems a little sus

dank_caster.png
    P.s, I really want to see a multiplayer with python. You teased us so much in the last thorium playthrough! I see you're following him
    OMG HI CHIPPY! YOU ARE AWESOME BRO! I'm in EST, So it'd be hard, but can you do one episode with me? like, multiplayer. I mean I want to be a youtuber, but I really don't have the energy. If you did an episode wit me, it would be a huge jumpstart for my future channel.
    I don't have a professional studio, I still live with my parents, but I could afford a mini soundproof mic room, like the mic goes inside and you talk into it. If you can't that's fine. I mean, if you let me everyone who wants to start a Terraria YouTube channel would ask you to. Thanks for sticking with me to this point, if you did!
    Wonder if that Spectacle texture pack works properly. I want to download it for Mobile and see if it gives me 1.3 XD
    Sockmonkey367
    Sockmonkey367
    Modding is not allowed on everything but pc.

and i think that includes texture packs
    Sometimes I wonder at Night if he will ever think “hmmmmm Yrmir I want to do Like a season full of modded boss killing with you.”
    is chippygaming mega modpack large world or small world
    Coolfizz9080
    Coolfizz9080
    I believe it’s a large world because a small world is like And don’t quote me on this a 1/3 size I think.
    Oh man, 500K subs, half way there to the golden play button. Make Terraria great again!

Oh and, your getting close to passing Hero's sub count, do it and claim the title of largest terraria channel. Good luck, have fun.
    Chippy, you should totally do a Hollow Knight playthrough. It's a challenging game, but you can get a lot out of it. Plus, anyone that beat Revengeance Calamity can beat it! :p
    Hey i'm wondering, are you ever gonna do a multiplayer playthrough/server that you can play on with your fans? Just wondering
    Hey chippy, im relatively new to the channel and I was wondering did you discontinue vlogs? Because I enjpyed watching them despite them being a 3 weeks old... Love the channel, cant wait for the next season, the binding of isaac stuff is cool too, keep up the great stuff!
    Reactions: Daikonradish
    ChippyGaming 🌳
    ChippyGaming 🌳
    hey! I really enjoyed making them but I couldn't find a natural flow to making them (and my life is very repetitive)

can't believe its been 4 months though, I'll make a new one soon :)
    Hi dose anyone know what mods chippy is using in his calamity season 4 series.
    Reactions: Spazamatizer
    Athrisir
    Athrisir
    Well, if I had to make a rough guess, I would have to say Calamity
    Spazamatizer
    Spazamatizer
    Ik he used the Alchemists mod for the potion dude, the bosslist mod and vein mining mods dk official name for those two other than that idk...
    Sockmonkey367
    Sockmonkey367
    Vein miner, alchemists, magic storage, boss checklist, another boss healthbar, and i think that's all (except the elephant in the room, Calamity)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom