Terraria Community Forums

Vinyl Luck TTX
Vinyl Luck TTX
i’m so glad i joined terrariaonline all those years ago. came under a fun pseudonym; mr stabby, like the ridiculous snowman with knives from the christmas army come the december update so many years ago. really fun and modern at the time, but now suuper dated and really indicative of the fact that i was legitimately 12 years old.
Vinyl Luck TTX
Vinyl Luck TTX
what an age to start getting stupid popular on a videogame forum, huh? i still can’t believe how big a deal i was. i sound like the rambling backstory to a family recipe on some offbrand cooking blog right now, but it really did shape me as a person. i’m so glad it worked out like that.
Vinyl Luck TTX
Vinyl Luck TTX
being surrounded by so many people from all walks of life, introduced to most every character type that existed so young..it gave me a certain huge perspective of the world and the immense nature of it that’s kept my soul pure all these years. reminded me i’m part of a bigger thing, but still part of it. it helped a lot to feel part of something like that.
Vinyl Luck TTX
Vinyl Luck TTX
i came from a bad house. my father was a drunken wrecking ball, and my mother was a duplicitous snake of a woman. life was hell, but being involved in stupid forum games with other silly teenagers made me feel like i was more than my roots. and hey, you know what? i am more. i’m vinyl luck ttx, queen of the forum games and total likehoarder.
Back
Top Bottom