Comments on Profile Post by LumiNyte

1. Xylia
    Xylia
    I'm an introvert and I feel the same. Just becuase you are an introvert does not mean you want no contact with other humans -- introverts typically do not enjoy gatherings, and lots of people. We tend to prefer small groups, or one-on-one interactions. (cont)
    Feb 18, 2019
    LumiNyte and Techhunter_Talon like this.
  2. Xylia
    Xylia
    But, being by yourself for long periods of time is never healthy. We weren't made, nor designed for that. It's natural for even an introvert to feel lonely if they don't have any contact with anybody else for long periods of time. (cont)
    Feb 18, 2019
    LumiNyte likes this.
  3. Xylia
    Xylia
    As an introvert, I like small groups like 2-3 people, and a list, perhaps a dozen or two friends that I see one at a time whenever they're around and they've time to interact with me, so that when I'm online there's usually 1-2 people I can talk to at any given time.
    Feb 18, 2019
    LumiNyte likes this.
  4. UltiDaniel
    UltiDaniel
    wait, what does introvert mean?
    Feb 18, 2019
    LumiNyte likes this.
  5. Xylia
    Xylia
    Introvert and Extrovert are used to describe a person's general demeanor. Introverts are usually more shy and tend to seek solace/comfort/enjoyment in themselves and private things, while extroverts seek solace/comfort/enjoyment in groups of people.
    Feb 18, 2019
    LumiNyte likes this.
  6. Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    Introvert doesn't necessarily mean anti-social. You're still human and almost all humans desire the presence of other humans to remain sane and not lonely. We are a social species, after all.
    Feb 18, 2019
    LumiNyte and Xylia like this.
  7. ThePally
    ThePally
    Being introvert actually makes you more prone to it.
    Feb 18, 2019
    LumiNyte and Xylia like this.
  8. Xylia
    Xylia
    Kinda-sorta, ya. An introvert is far less likely to approach a person, and is far more likely to act passive instead of being pro-active. Therefore, an introvert who has none of their usual friends around will get lonely because they are far less likely to attempt to make a new friend, whereas an extrovert is always reaching out and trying to engage others.
    Feb 18, 2019
    LumiNyte likes this.
  9. LumiNyte
    LumiNyte
    Damnit I dont know what to say...
    Feb 18, 2019
  10. UltiDaniel
    UltiDaniel
    I guess that makes me an introvert.
    Feb 19, 2019
    LumiNyte likes this.