1. For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by FairyPrincessSerenity

1. UltiDaniel
    UltiDaniel
    2 minutes left!
    Feb 22, 2019
  2. FairyPrincessSerenity
    FairyPrincessSerenity
    I'll throw peanuts at you.
    Feb 22, 2019
  3. Bezixx
    Bezixx
    No wonder it's difficult, wrapping insides of your head around anything doesn't sound too comfortable.
    Feb 22, 2019
  4. Xylia
    Xylia
    Hmm that's a bit vague... there's a LOT of stuff going on every day and we can't really know what you mean specifically.
    Feb 22, 2019
  5. FairyPrincessSerenity
    FairyPrincessSerenity
    It was intended to be vague. You'll see though... Probably.
    Feb 23, 2019
  6. Xylia
    Xylia
    I see a lot of events reported on Youtube that could fit the description; it could be any of them. You talking about that idiot that hoax'd a hate crime, or are you talking about the shenanigans that are going on in the Triple A gaming industry these days? lol
    Feb 23, 2019
  7. FairyPrincessSerenity
    FairyPrincessSerenity
    None of that, but those things have been dreadful and extremely interesting to follow the news on. Especially the collapse of Activision.
    Feb 23, 2019
  8. Xylia
    Xylia
    They're all crashing and burning TBH. But... I'm not worried. indies will rise up. hopefully they learned from the mistakes that were made.
    Feb 23, 2019
  9. FairyPrincessSerenity
    FairyPrincessSerenity
    I personally won't lose anything from the collapse of "triple A" gaming companies. Their games were not my games.
    Feb 23, 2019
  10. Xylia
    Xylia
    Same. I mean, I dabble in some older Triple As, and every nwo and then I'll buy one when it goes on sale with DLCs included if it's good enough/I actually care about it but otherwise, yeah, so not into the Triple A scene.
    Feb 23, 2019
  11. UltiDaniel
    UltiDaniel
    Hey look! A new profile picture!
    Feb 23, 2019
  12. Bezixx
    Bezixx
    Who needs triple A games with the Hollow Knight: Silksong announced?
    Jokes aside, that depends on the scope of the thing, but "You'll see though... Probably." can be taken in some less inviting contexts.
    Feb 23, 2019
  13. FairyPrincessSerenity
    FairyPrincessSerenity
    It's non-threatening.
    Feb 23, 2019
  14. Bezixx
    Bezixx
    Not what I meant.
    Feb 23, 2019
  15. UltiDaniel
    UltiDaniel
    I think he meant that it could be thought to be a very boring thing rather than something exciting?
    Feb 24, 2019
  16. Meta Knight_but_Terraria
    Meta Knight_but_Terraria
    It might be a certain event in her own life, but if we were gonna find out soon, can soon turn into now?
    Feb 24, 2019