UltiDaniel
UltiDaniel
2 minutes left!
FairyPrincessSerenity
FairyPrincessSerenity
I'll throw peanuts at you.
Bezixx
Bezixx
No wonder it's difficult, wrapping insides of your head around anything doesn't sound too comfortable.
Xylia
Xylia
Hmm that's a bit vague... there's a LOT of stuff going on every day and we can't really know what you mean specifically.
FairyPrincessSerenity
FairyPrincessSerenity
It was intended to be vague. You'll see though... Probably.
Xylia
Xylia
I see a lot of events reported on Youtube that could fit the description; it could be any of them. You talking about that idiot that hoax'd a hate crime, or are you talking about the shenanigans that are going on in the Triple A gaming industry these days? lol
FairyPrincessSerenity
FairyPrincessSerenity
None of that, but those things have been dreadful and extremely interesting to follow the news on. Especially the collapse of Activision.
Xylia
Xylia
They're all crashing and burning TBH. But... I'm not worried. indies will rise up. hopefully they learned from the mistakes that were made.
FairyPrincessSerenity
FairyPrincessSerenity
I personally won't lose anything from the collapse of "triple A" gaming companies. Their games were not my games.
Xylia
Xylia
Same. I mean, I dabble in some older Triple As, and every nwo and then I'll buy one when it goes on sale with DLCs included if it's good enough/I actually care about it but otherwise, yeah, so not into the Triple A scene.
UltiDaniel
UltiDaniel
Hey look! A new profile picture!
Bezixx
Bezixx
Who needs triple A games with the Hollow Knight: Silksong announced?
Jokes aside, that depends on the scope of the thing, but "You'll see though... Probably." can be taken in some less inviting contexts.
FairyPrincessSerenity
FairyPrincessSerenity
It's non-threatening.
Back
Top Bottom