1. For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Bezixx

1. DoctorMcDerp
    DoctorMcDerp
    Abyss shriek spam + Quick Slash + Mark of Pride, then maybe get grimm baby, Unbreakable Heart and Dream Wielder if you got charm slots left, because trying to heal during that fight is a fast and easy way to die.
    Still didn't save me from losing half my HP to repeatedly falling out of the arena.
    Feb 26, 2019
  2. Bezixx
    Bezixx
    At least falling out takes 1 HP instead of 2. Abyss Shriek is pretty op if you spam it. What is annoying is that if you actually die, you need to redo HK fight, which isn't hard but it gets tedious and loses the unique feeling to it.
    Feb 26, 2019
  3. DoctorMcDerp
    DoctorMcDerp
    Yeah, the need to refight the HK is pretty annoying. Also, if you are bad at platforming, like me, the out of bounds damage can quickly become more dangerous than the Radiance herself. It's mainly trying to dodge during the second part and the climb to the kill that saw me falling off a lot. Also, Absolute Lamp Moth God is going to be fun when I finally get to her.
    Feb 26, 2019
  4. Bezixx
    Bezixx
    The Absolute version is harder because there's no Hornet to tell you "git gud".
    Feb 26, 2019
  5. DoctorMcDerp
    DoctorMcDerp
    Yup, no Hornet to tell me "Hey idiot stop falling, stop getting hit, how did I lose to you twice if you are this bad at the game, git gud".
    Feb 26, 2019
  6. Droid15.24.3
    Droid15.24.3
    Absolute Radiance was !!FUN!! No, I didn't die 14 times. Okay, so what if I did? Stop judging me! D:
    Apr 8, 2019
  7. DoctorMcDerp
    DoctorMcDerp
    Hey, if it can kill you, it means it's fun.
    Apr 8, 2019
    VictorLes, Chips and Droid15.24.3 like this.
  8. Droid15.24.3
    Droid15.24.3
    I know, it's actually one of my favorite boss fights. NKG is still the coolest battle imo.
    Apr 9, 2019
    VictorLes likes this.
  9. Chips
    Chips
    at least you can beat sly ;(
    Apr 9, 2019
    VictorLes likes this.
  10. Droid15.24.3
    Droid15.24.3
    You got this!
    Apr 9, 2019
    VictorLes and Chips like this.