Aaronyxia
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey there! How are you doing today? (or tonight!)
    Aaronyxia
    Aaronyxia
    Doing well thanks for asking, been really busy and been away for too long lol. How are you?
    Got a new comp today
    20190729_114142.jpg
    Reactions: neoselket
    Aaronyxia
    Aaronyxia
    Needless to say, I'm over the moon with it. It's been taking HOURS to move files over from the old PC to the new PC, but it's all worth the wait. Gonna start streams soon, once I get a couple more pieces of hardware sorted out. :D
    First time back into Terraria in a while & I get a Fishron right to the face. And it did not feel good. Safe to say, I'm out of practice XD
    I wish there was a rampart item you could move behind. I love castles, but it's a shame I can't walk the walls without hopping the ramparts.
    BrusselSprouts693
    Aaronyxia
    Aaronyxia
    I think they're actually called Merlons, the part of a wall in medieval times that gave guards protection on the wall from attackers. But the more I've thought about it, it just doesn't fit the rest of the game... Like at all... Too many exploits and such opened as a result, and it doesn't help design wise very much either...
    Looking for a way to make an interesting playthrough that involves bows only, but not just bows only for the rules.
    Reactions: Daikonradish
    Aaronyxia
    Aaronyxia
    Uh... Yeah... lol That's a much better way of putting it. Just not sure if that would mean throwables or summons would be okay. Though I suppose if you advanced to the point of consistent fire or cursed fire arrows (or frostburn come to think of it) and something like Phantasm or something, the run would get pretty easy... Though, Phantasm is post-cultist, so... Idk lol
    Pixeroot
    Pixeroot
    Haha, I get what you’re saying. I’m SUPER picky, so when I do my Mage playthrough I limit myself to a very structured system: Damage delta must be with “Magic” damage or “Unspecified” damage. You could try that, if you want. You can only use Bows and things that do “Unspecified” damage. Just a thought. :D
    Aaronyxia
    Aaronyxia
    I'mma prolly try that lol thanks for the info :D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom