Terraria Community Forums

Chisaki
Chisaki
I am honestly confused which one you are referring to?
69gqUnS.png
this ? and
F9XY5Zi.png
and this? then yes if these aren't it then I have no Idea what you are referring to lol
D
deletedaccount12
I was referring to those.
Chisaki
Chisaki
ah alright, yes I made them
D
deletedaccount12
Maybe you could make a new crimson/corruption ore for Hardmode (the sprites, I mean) and then maybe some weapons and armor. Then, I can make names and stats for em.
Chisaki
Chisaki
I'll look into that, currently making something for Lord Garak :nursegrin: for their post
D
deletedaccount12
Ah. Can you show me how it's going so far?
Chisaki
Chisaki
currently working on the Dowsing Rod, but here is one of The Monolith(s) from Garaks' Suggestion :nursehappy:
SQcJEOw.gif
Chisaki
Chisaki
ah oh no, I missed a few drops. I'll just fix it after the dowsing rod lol
D
deletedaccount12
Is that like a slime or water orb thing? Is it supposed to have a function? If so, what is it?
Chisaki
Chisaki
UltiDaniel
UltiDaniel
looks neat!
D
deletedaccount12
It should also be made of different types of water, which you can now pick up. Drizzle Water, Rain Water, and Storm Water. You would craft it when standing outside while it's raining, and you will pick up different types of water depending on the intensity. It would be crafted with a bottle.
Chisaki
Chisaki
hey hey now, It's not my suggestion lol. I'm just the guy making the sprite for it :nursesmile: I feel like that would better be suited on the post itself or a PM to Garak. I'm already done with the Dowsing rod, going to work on the other monolith in a whil lol
D
deletedaccount12
Sorry, just couldn't help it. I like thinking of new features to add to games.
UltiDaniel
UltiDaniel
I mean.. If a person could have a chance of making an idea that will go into a project, why wouldn't they?
D
deletedaccount12
I know, right? Sometimes people have awesome ideas, and either A. don't know it, B. think it sucks, or C. don't want to share it.
D
deletedaccount12
Gave him the suggestion on the post, does he look at that anymore?
Chisaki
Chisaki
I honestly do not know
D
deletedaccount12
I haven't gotten anything back yet, however it could just be because he isn't on yet.
Back
Top Bottom