InstaFiz
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• Think I’m gonna start practicing Smash Ultimate today. Basically gonna do 15-30 minute drills of various exercises in the game.
    BrusselSprouts693
    BrusselSprouts693
    If you have fun with that, then go on ahead. If it's a chore and you're not enjoying yourself, don't put yourself through that.
    doremi。
    doremi。
    How coincidental that I played as Toon Link (my main) in my friend's house earlier.
    It’s fine if you don’t like Fortnite. But can you please leave the fans alone? It’s okay if we all have different interests.
    Reactions: neoselket
    K
    Krasunir
    At the very least, it keeps the kids away from the actual games.
    Reactions: Cubic.
    InstaFiz
    InstaFiz
    Excuse me?
    doremi。
    doremi。
    First there's Fortnite. What's next? Gigabite?
    I literally plugged my Wii back in just so I can play Super Smash Bros. Brawl with a GameCube controller. (More below)
    jaractus
    jaractus
    Good Luck... Never tried Intense, but it sounds really hard, considering even normal ticked me off at some points.
    sharkman0101
    sharkman0101
    I've never personally liked Intense on the adventure mode aside from the boss battles(then again, I was able to beat Tabuu with one stock on Intense. Not really a hard boss when you get his attacks down.)
    sharkman0101
    sharkman0101
    Enemies tend to be very bulky, damaging, and generally unforgiving placement and AI-wise. (The Autolance is a massive pain in the :red:.) I'd expect that it would take a lot of continues to make it through the mode on this difficulty. If you plan to charge it through without continues, I'd salute you. Either way, I wish you good luck and good fun.
    We like Ike. Just saying.
    InstaFiz
    InstaFiz
    “We like Ike” is a Smash chant, so...
    Also, why do you keep bringing up commies?
    DoctorMcDerp
    DoctorMcDerp
    It's a joke.
    Ike Eisenhower, US president through a good portion of the 50's. His campaign slogan was something along the lines of "I like Ike". Guess what else was going on in the US during the 50's.
    DoctorMcDerp
    DoctorMcDerp
    Factor in the fact that I really don't know much about sword dude Ike, and you can see where I'm going.
    I updated my information tab, if anyone wants to check that out. I sure hope people don’t get alerted for getting tagged in the info tab.
    If a streamer is telling his audience to raid and spam the ROBLOX forum demanding that the streamer gets unbanned... (more below)
    InstaFiz
    InstaFiz
    ...and even considers telling his audience to spam their Twitter, does he deserve to get banned off Twitch?
    Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    Let's put it this way, your fanbase isn't your personal army to sick upon others, or places, on a whim. Thus, the guy doesn't deserve to be unbanned and if they keep at it then deserve to be given the boot off of Twitch. The site doesn't need people like that.
    InstaFiz
    InstaFiz
    That's what I thought. Take a quick look at this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3vAZHmzbfkA
    And then look at the comments.
    How the hell could people be defending him? How on earth could people make fun of the admins for being unprofessional? If you ask me, they did the right thing. Yet people say the admins went too far, have mental issues, etc.
    I know this video is old, but... this just baffles me.
    We're literally not allowed to upload our reactions to Pokemon Sword and Shield to YouTube. I'm pretty upset, to be honest.
    Sadly, Super Smash Bros. Melee will not be in EVO 2019. This is sad news for lots of Smash fans. Hopefully competitive Melee doesn't die off
    sharkman0101
    sharkman0101
    I'm sure it won't. Melee has such a unique competitive scene going for it that I don't think it will deteriorate any time soon.
    Apex Legends is fine. I just wish it wasn’t so teamwork-heavy. It’s like I’m playing Overwatch again... (more below)
    K
    Krasunir
    It's not that teamwork heavy. Playing Bloodhound or Wraith with a Peacekeeper can easily net you a few kills. Winning, on the other hand... that's kind of just luck, really. That's what it's been for me.
    W1K
    W1K
    To be fair, any competitive multiplayer game with any degree of teamwork and mainstream coverage is like that nowdays. Dota evolved competition from a matter of skill to a matter of strategy and god forbid if you are NOT skilled enough to pull off those meta optimal plays.
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    I wish the trailers used Robot Rock by Daft Punk as the means of accentuating the hype.
    Random fact: My mom is anti-furry.
    InstaFiz
    InstaFiz
    She told me. I was just talking about furries and then she chimed in on how disgusting they were.
    K
    Krasunir
    That's an odd discussion to have.
    GawenStarTeller
    GawenStarTeller
    Meanwhile my mother doesn't understand the concept of furries even though I've brought it up in conversation before and tried to explain it to her at least once.

Which is probably for the best, honestly.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom