Nakano15
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• 1701148471198.jpeg

I'm now part of the 1,6% players who completed this achievement. It was quite annoying though, because I was missing a few spots.
    Terraria coin calculation = ppggsscc, each letter stands to the coin count.
    Dapling
    Dapling
    actually, it's a bit weird but... it's actually pppggsscc, because platinum stacks to 999
    Nakano15
    Nakano15
    Actually, you can have multiple platinum stacks, so just leave the first numbers for the platinum stacks.
    Dapling
    Dapling
    can't argue with that I guess.
    I liked the new summon, but I dislike the fact that it may toss creatures on my character.
    Terraria could ditch the class based gameplay on hardmode, and instead make a more open character building.
    Reactions: Daikonradish
    UltiDaniel
    UltiDaniel
    I think they're talking about things like: Different helmets that boost only one type of class?
    Nakano15
    Nakano15
    Yes, that's what I'm saying. Since Hardmode begins, you're locked to sets related to certain classes of gameplay, that makes build creation more limited, and having a weapon that isn't benefited by your set as a side or main arm wont be of much help in combat, even more if Terraria gets stronger sets in the future.
    neoselket
    neoselket
    Honestly i don't really like the idea of armor giving damage boosts. A few sets that do that are ok, but i think the main purpose of armor should be protection. I usually just use the armor with the highest defense and whatever weapon i like.
    The Travelling Merchant will bring more goods from the East, but a lot of people are waiting for update news from the North.
    Oh boy, It's bad, I'm having crazy ideas again, I thought about modding Starbound. I should go seek a doctor right away.
    doremi。
    doremi。
    What?
    Nakano15
    Nakano15
    Exactly, how could I think about modding that mess of a game? My boredoom level must be over 9000 for such stupid thought.
    That news update clarified what the Corruption actually is. I've been wondering what the heck it is since I begun playing the game.
    Better rephrasing, why do I think so high when I see a spoiler update and think that the scenario is some new feature?
    Wait a minute.... You're a brazilian?
    Pikelot
    Pikelot
    Moro no nordeste, pessoal daqui é meio desinformado
    Nakano15
    Nakano15
    Acredito, apesar que, Terraria pode aparecer num computador perto de você.
    Pikelot
    Pikelot
    Ah, e o lance dos NPPlayers é muito maneiro! Mesmo não sendo a mesma coisa que jogar com pessoas reais, me divertiu bastante.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom