nilepereiraa
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• Suffocating smoke, almost no trees in sight... Is this what the world has come to?
    Animus Viral
    Animus Viral
    Of course... if only things were simpler. Humans reach out, trying to advance in technology, but are we? Are we advancing in technology? Or is technology advancing us? How was the was the wheel invented? By accident. Technology happens to us. Not by us. Therefore, it dooms us. Sorry for this long tangent, but thanks if you read all of it.
    Tall glass buildings everywhere, people holding small black mirrors that can display different things, this is what it's like now huh?
    Adjusting to this new place will take a while. Everything’s so noisy in the city! The sound of traffic, construction, etc. drives me crazy..
    UltiDaniel
    UltiDaniel
    maybe you could get earplugs?
    Animus Viral
    Animus Viral
    I know the feeling of culture shock. So, yeah, hope you'll adapt to it eventually.
    This place all seems so familiar to me. The walls.. the furniture.. I feel like I've been here before. I don't know how, but I just do..
    Just yesterday, I was discharged from the hospital. They brought me to a flat where I will be staying for the next few weeks.
    Then I heard it: "Everything will get better soon. Sleep tight.". Everything faded into darkness as I heard those words.
    UltiDaniel
    UltiDaniel
    Maybe it's a message on how you shouldn't worry too much?
    Before everything went blurry from the water, they gave me this reassuring look that somehow calmed me down.
    They were saying something through the glass. I couldn't make out a word from what they were saying.
    the longer i stayed in the hospital, the more I kept having that same dream. Last night, however, the dream started to change.
    for a while, I thought about that dream. I wondered what it meant. Why was I in a glass tank in the first place?
    UltiDaniel
    UltiDaniel
    Sometimes, dreams have "things". But what it means doesn't truly matter when compared to what you think of it.
    then I saw a bright light slowly fade in from the blackness.
    UltiDaniel
    UltiDaniel
    Maybe it's a prediction?
    For me, all of my nightmares all ended with me falling or flying off of something.
    Take for instance, my game nightmare, where I had to go through different colored doors to reach other doors more higher up to reach another door to get to the Golden door at the top. But when I jumped to reach when I was the closest, I missed and fell.
    do you remember anything after waking up?
    UltiDaniel
    UltiDaniel
    I remember the dream dreamt. Unless, I didn't, in which case, I wake up. Nothing before, or after, only the beginning.
    Animus Viral
    Animus Viral
    I can usually remember my entire dream when I wake up. Or at least fragments.
    UltiDaniel
    UltiDaniel
    speaking of dreams, how many nightmares has anyone here had?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom