1. For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Droid15.24.3

1. Defure
    Defure
    Yes.
    Mar 13, 2019
  2. Droid15.24.3
    Droid15.24.3
    I love that response! xD
    Mar 13, 2019
  3. Düsseldorf
    Düsseldorf
    This is unique and yet my favorite:
    [​IMG]
    Mar 14, 2019
  4. FluffyPichu
    FluffyPichu
    Isn't that like some Chinese or Japanese dragon?

Yeet: I know my history.
    Mar 14, 2019
  5. Düsseldorf
    Düsseldorf
    It's a dragon from the Qing Dynasty flag of China.
    Mar 14, 2019
  6. altermaven
    altermaven
    I've always been fascinated by the mythos of dragons, on the same level as the mythos of fae spirits, in such I'm still getting a better understanding of the good and bad natures of both to help fuel my worldbuilding magic. The concept of 'elementals' were based on the fae, you know.
    Mar 16, 2019
  7. FluffyPichu
    FluffyPichu
    I found the concept of "elements" itself in Chinese philosophies.
    Mar 17, 2019
  8. Droid15.24.3
    Droid15.24.3
    @Gabrielismo GURPS has books/pdfs that covers Dragons, Fae, and tons of other worldbuilding advice. The website warehouse23 has pretty much all of them. (The info in them is good no matter what you plan to use it for.)
    Mar 17, 2019
  9. altermaven
    altermaven
    Chinese philosophy and their elements are more 'cyclical', but it's more of a turning wheel. I was raised on Paracelsus' concepts of elements and the corresponding elementals -- a theme you'll find in the Mana series -- but in general tandem even though they're opposites, I see it in terms of coexistance/balance. See it more like a swinging pendulum than a standing table.
    Mar 23, 2019