• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Terraria Community Forums

Cinnamon Gum
Cinnamon Gum
In P.E., we usually just go outside in our barren wasteland of a track field. Why do I say barren wasteland? If we finish a lap (the thing is pretty big), we go "play" (mostly deal drugs, but I don't do that) in the box of grass on the inside of it.
Stardust Guardian
Stardust Guardian
Bro, you need to change to an online school. its at home, easy to get snacks, you don't have to be at class on time (or homework) And its fun.
Stardust Guardian
Stardust Guardian
i'm pretty sure FLVS focus and FLVS flex (or connexus acadomy) has up to college school. For instance, you can be in high school and transfer to an online scool in high scool. Do whatever online school you want and flexible for your sc- secu- SCEDUAL(I cant spell sometimes).
Cinnamon Gum
Cinnamon Gum
That's a no-go, my parents don't want to do that, and neither do I tbh.
Gabrielhönen
Gabrielhönen
Did you just say.... Soccer!? *The 79th Regiment of Foot starts marching to the USA*
Cinnamon Gum
Cinnamon Gum
Good luck with that, the USA isn't connected to Europe by land.
Gabrielhönen
Gabrielhönen
Canada is North of America. Canada is Commonwealth. We'll send Canadian Regiments to invade you, and US-Canadian friendship will not be overtaken by logic. Well, we have a British base there.
Top Bottom