• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Terraria Community Forums

The Rat King
The Rat King
Well, I can wreck them with my infinite Waddle-Dees, various ultimately powerful beings, and myself.
Gabrielhönen
Gabrielhönen
This is real life, not Kirby universe.
The Rat King
The Rat King
After a close battle, Canada comes out on top. However, we do have some captives who tell us who was responsible, and we nuke England down to the sea. It can't come back with nuclear warfare for a decade, and even when it can, it may take 5 decades to recover the power they once had.
Gabrielhönen
Gabrielhönen
Nuclear warfare? This is like the late 18 century.
The Rat King
The Rat King
:red:...
Well, we've already won the Revolutionary War, gotten our supplies back, and our men are through the roof with spirit! Canada doesn't stand a chance against our superior man power. (I can't remember much history, so please don't ruin my fun ;-;)
The Rat King
The Rat King
*;-; hate the emojis sometimes...
Gabrielhönen
Gabrielhönen
*Sends the whole Commonwealth countries (Pakistan, Australia, Burma, Canada, New Zealand, India, Ect.) to fight*
The Rat King
The Rat King
After the forces enter the field of battle, they decide that it is extremely stupid to be fighting over a word, and they all go home, with no bloodshed.
Gabrielhönen
Gabrielhönen
Then The 79th Regiment of Foot came again not to wage war or invade, but ask why Americans call football 'soccer' and rugby 'American football'.
The Rat King
The Rat King
And we don't care.
Gabrielhönen
Gabrielhönen
So The 79th Regiment of Foot left crates of tea and sailed back to Scotland.
The Rat King
The Rat King
We send a message to them saying "thanks for the tea, bois"
Gabrielhönen
Gabrielhönen
Then the 79th sended a message saying, "No problem bois. And sorry for the war."
NoriakiKakyoin
NoriakiKakyoin
*duel blade boi comes in and helps meta knight*
The Rat King
The Rat King
*I tell duel blade boi that there is currently no war, and it blew over a while ago*
NoriakiKakyoin
NoriakiKakyoin
Duel Blade Boi: Well uh... Wanna play modded terraria?
The Rat King
The Rat King
Sure. Also, didn't we try to kill each other not too long ago?
NoriakiKakyoin
NoriakiKakyoin
You must have been fighting Insect glaive boi. Hes similar with less sharpness usage but more damage
The Rat King
The Rat King
Ah. (what is your steam account, btw? I want more friends lol)
NoriakiKakyoin
NoriakiKakyoin
Misteray101 or Richteray the profile picture is a diep.io level 1 tank
Top Bottom