Terraria Community Forums

Xylia
Xylia
Thanks for the compliments! I'm glad it worked out for you. That's rather flattering that it's the first thing that comes up, lol. I'm currently waiting for 1.3.6 and I'm considering a video version of it (though probably also do a text one too).
The Unreal Commoner
The Unreal Commoner
I'd be happy to watch you videos if you ever get to them. Just keep me posted. Also, I wouldn't mind having you teach about other classes as well. (Preferably Summoner...). Anyway, I look forward to viewing your future posts.
Xylia
Xylia
I could try teaching about other classes, I'm mostly a melee though lol. But it could be a good learning experience to try the other classes more.
The Unreal Commoner
The Unreal Commoner
I think it would be good for you to branch out and further your knowledge. I mean. From what all I have looked into, melee is a pretty sufficient endgame, however, it's not the highest damage output. But like most actual RPG's out there. It all does depend on your playstyle and build. It just never hurts to try new things though. Personally, I want to play all kinds of classes and learn as much as I can.
The Unreal Commoner
The Unreal Commoner
Once done with that, I'd pick my preferred playstyle and go from there.
Xylia
Xylia
I have tried Magic up until near-endgame and Ranged up until... probably about Plantera or so a long time ago. Don't think I ever did summoning though.
The Unreal Commoner
The Unreal Commoner
I'm currently staying the weekend at my adopted families house, so I get the chance to play with my bro. I made a summoner and he a ranger. However, I have found the slime staff on a different character and I know the drop rate. I cheated a bit, just to start with the slime staff. But I only died once so far.
The Unreal Commoner
The Unreal Commoner
I'm getting ready to build up the mats and gear we need now, and I'm gonna head to get the beestaff. Then from there, the imp staff. That'll get me set to get up to pre-hard mode. Hopefully...
Xylia
Xylia
IMO, a Style playthrough I tend to do the first couple bosses as an 'anything goes' and then actually settle into the playstyle around late Pre-Hardmode when actual viable weapons start to open up. Same goes for a Gun playthrough, no guns until the Travelling Merchant and that's only if you get lucky.
Xylia
Xylia
IMO, the Bee Staff is actually better than the Imp Staff; the Imp Staff almost never actually hits anything and fires too slow and the projectiles move too slow, meanwhile the bees have a far easier time hitting their targets even if they do slightly less damage.
Xylia
Xylia
Same beef I have with Early Hardmode Mage; all the projectiles I could find are slow-moving and hard to hit anything highly mobile with, or they do weak damage and are meant to be more crowd-control.
The Unreal Commoner
The Unreal Commoner
I totally understand your point. But although. I was gonna look into when I can acquire proper summoner gear for cap increase.
Back
Top Bottom