IDGCaptainRussia

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I've found myself unable to keep making tf2 maps, I can't make anything I want to enjoy myself, it has to be made at the whims of others.
    IDGCaptainRussia
    IDGCaptainRussia
    I used to love the series, been with it since 2002 and started mapping (making super terrible maps) in 2003.

Words cannot describe how I feel about it dying and the poor choices Croteam have been making.
    I love my heroes turning rotten, let me tell you.

EDIT: Infact, Seriouszone shutdown not that long ago and the history there is lost forever. If anything, these forums remind me of a place I used to call home
    IDGCaptainRussia
    IDGCaptainRussia
    I just might be bitter but well over a decade of failures ruin you, this isn't including abusive parents, dial-up internet, no real friend in life, and soloing the world alone.
    At this point, I'm just tired, I feel like I've lived for 80 years...
    K
    Krasunir
    I understand. Hardships are frustrating and stressful, and if your streak is as bad as you say it is, then I have no place in saying that it will be over soon. But know not to give up hope; no matter how dark it may seem, there is always a light. The true test is enduring the wait - and I applaud you for your tenacity.
    Calm down, necroposting is allowed on this forum. In fact it is not even mentioned in rules because concept of necroposting is irrelevant in player-created content context. If so-called necroposting offends you, please consider making suggestion to disallow it in corresponding thread instead of insulting people
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom