1. For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by IDGCaptainRussia

1. Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    Personally, if I got into TF2 map making I'd be gunning to one day make maps based on Twisted Metal levels. Have a few ideas, like a koth_transylvania for a Halloween map.
    Mar 22, 2019
  2. Krasunir
    Krasunir
    Don't push yourself too hard. If it's not coming, it won't be there; you have to wait for the creative spark to be there.
    Mar 22, 2019
  3. IDGCaptainRussia
    IDGCaptainRussia
    Thank you guys, that's ultimately what I was basically forbade from doing when making a serious map. I was a serious sam mapper for I think 15 years now, mapping for a multiplayer game is ALOT harder than you think. Unless your making something that's not meant to be played seriously like a trade server map, your going to have to change everything you liked about your map until you don't like it anymore.
    Mar 22, 2019
  4. Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    I love Serious Sam. Have the originals, the HD remakes, and Serious Sam 2 on Steam.
    Mar 22, 2019
  5. IDGCaptainRussia
    IDGCaptainRussia
    I used to love the series, been with it since 2002 and started mapping (making super terrible maps) in 2003.

Words cannot describe how I feel about it dying and the poor choices Croteam have been making.
    I love my heroes turning rotten, let me tell you.

EDIT: Infact, Seriouszone shutdown not that long ago and the history there is lost forever. If anything, these forums remind me of a place I used to call home
    Mar 22, 2019
  6. IDGCaptainRussia
    IDGCaptainRussia
    I just might be bitter but well over a decade of failures ruin you, this isn't including abusive parents, dial-up internet, no real friend in life, and soloing the world alone.
    At this point, I'm just tired, I feel like I've lived for 80 years...
    Mar 22, 2019
  7. Krasunir
    Krasunir
    I understand. Hardships are frustrating and stressful, and if your streak is as bad as you say it is, then I have no place in saying that it will be over soon. But know not to give up hope; no matter how dark it may seem, there is always a light. The true test is enduring the wait - and I applaud you for your tenacity.
    Mar 22, 2019