1. For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by IDGCaptainRussia

1. InstaFiz
    InstaFiz
    Godlike.
    Mar 27, 2019
  2. GodHimself
    GodHimself
    Meowow yow yow yow *hiss his*. (my sword lance will kill that beast!!!)
    Mar 27, 2019
  3. IDGCaptainRussia
    IDGCaptainRussia
    What did he do to deserve to be killed? He's a good dragon who wouldn't harm others :(
    Mar 27, 2019
  4. GodHimself
    GodHimself
    Meow meow meow meow meow, meow meow yow.(I'm a monster hunter, thats what I do.)
    Mar 27, 2019
  5. IDGCaptainRussia
    IDGCaptainRussia
    What would you get out of killing him? What makes taking his life worth it?
    Mar 27, 2019
  6. GodHimself
    GodHimself
    Mew Meow. (new armor and weapons)
    Mar 27, 2019
  7. IDGCaptainRussia
    IDGCaptainRussia
    Maybe if he was just some mindless beast, but he's not a monster, he's my sona and a person like anyone else. Him being a dragon doesn't make him any less deserving of life than you.
    Mar 27, 2019
  8. GodHimself
    GodHimself
    Meow yow. (I'm a meownster hunter, deal with it like the spirit mod devs nerfed the last prism.)
    Mar 27, 2019
  9. IDGCaptainRussia
    IDGCaptainRussia
    Nope, Draken opens a door and escapes to an unknown place. Your not going to hurt him. Leave him alone. (and ps I don't have to deal with a last prism nerf, I can just write a mini mod to rebuff it)
    I tend to get upset when people talk about wanting to kill Draken just because he's a dragon and for personal gain.
    Mar 27, 2019
  10. GodHimself
    GodHimself
    Meow, Meow meow meow meow G3. (One more monster till g3, and I already commited enough genocide... so him next)
    Mar 27, 2019
  11. IDGCaptainRussia
    IDGCaptainRussia
    what is G3?
    He's a friendly proud dragon who's helped me through hard times he doesn't deserve to die.
    You won't kill him, you can't.
    Mar 27, 2019
  12. GodHimself
    GodHimself
    meow meow meow (Just make a copy of him, its g rank 3. the hardest rank before special in most of the mmonster hunter games)
    Mar 27, 2019
  13. Krasunir
    Krasunir
    A hunter is only so good at hunting if they are not wiling to understand their prey. You would do well to learn from them, lest hubris claim you, like Macbeth.
    Mar 27, 2019
  14. IDGCaptainRussia
    IDGCaptainRussia
    Yeah, Draken wouldn't harm others and he only wants to make friends.
    Mar 28, 2019