Terraria Community Forums

suu
suu
WOW. A third one? Already?

Now that is just milking the game.
TTSp00k the Invincible
TTSp00k the Invincible
Erm, why do you hate fnaf?
And don't give me that "it's nothing but jumpscares crap" because that's simply not true.
FragBombGames
FragBombGames
@Snickerbobble: I honestly couldn't care less what would be different in FNaF3. It may sound childish, but that sh*t is 600% terrifying for me. Jump scares...*shiver*
TTSp00k the Invincible
TTSp00k the Invincible
Oh, oooh!
Now I get it!
So you hate it because it's so darn scary!
That, I COMPLETELY understand.
FragBombGames
FragBombGames
Never played it, but you don't need to play it to know what it is. Like I said, every second avatar. Beyong TCF, there's millions of videos, and everyone at school plays it on their iPads. I don't intentionally watch them, but it's one of those things you end up watching from the corner of your eye.
TTSp00k the Invincible
TTSp00k the Invincible
Eh, but seriously though, it has been confirmed 100% that Fnaf 3 WAS in the works.Scott is going to put it off until the Christmas season is over.
FragBombGames
FragBombGames
Stooge, when you said "you COMPLETELY understand", was that comment sarcasm or what? Hard to tell on the internet.
TTSp00k the Invincible
TTSp00k the Invincible
It was pure, honest, truth.
FragBombGames
FragBombGames
Wait, it WAS confirmed?? All the more reason for FACK FACK FACK
Snickerbobble
Snickerbobble
4 years in the future: 5NaF5 confirmed
FragBombGames
FragBombGames
FACK FACK FACK FACK FACK
Snickerbobble
Snickerbobble
Play I am Bread, you can think of it as 5 Days at Breaddy's.
Kyouko Tsukino
Kyouko Tsukino
FNAF's developer: *Oh :red:, I gotta milk the hype-addict gamers for all their money's worth before they realize how mediocre and unscary the saga really is.* "FNAF 3, 4 and 5 coming soon guys!!!"
suu
suu
To be fair, the lore behind it is actually really interesting. Just the gameplay, it's so boring. -3-
TTSp00k the Invincible
TTSp00k the Invincible
RK: Fear is relative, nobody's scared of the same thing. It might not be scary to you, but it was enough to terrify my brother.
And, my brother, mind you, is an incredibly muscular 19 year-old.It's really hard to scare him.Also, Fnaf 3 is going to be the last one.
Haaarpy:
Well, of course some don't like the gameplay.
I enjoy it, though.
suu
suu
The game's also incredibly over-rated. Which left me pretty disappointed when I went and got the Second game. :c
TTSp00k the Invincible
TTSp00k the Invincible
Yeah the game's over-rated, that's a fact.
suu
suu
I don't think that they should make a third game, though.
Kyouko Tsukino
Kyouko Tsukino
This could be like Final Fantasy or FIFA, which keep going solely on the fact the fans keep on cashing out for the "sequels" (read: Same game with recolored characters or slightly different mechanics.)
suu
suu
To be fair, the second game was actually a lot different to the first.
Back
Top Bottom