jaractus
jaractus
bread
Sky High
Sky High
crap computer
Stardust Guardian
Stardust Guardian
3ds hardware because the staff team said "Oh blah blah the 3ds can't handle anything
monster hunter 3&4 ultimate came out on the 3ds(and MhGX in japan) And those games run smoothly so idk why terraria 3ds cant have moon lord when monster hunter has(in 3ds versions) over 50 monsters
InstaFiz
InstaFiz
@[105430:mad:GodHimself] , are you really gonna compare the 3DS’s capability of handling over 50 monsters for a certain game while... oh, I don’t know... Terraria is one of the biggest games ever with 1.3 adding over 800 new items?
Stardust Guardian
Stardust Guardian
@instafix does terraria 3ds have online multiplayer
InstaFiz
InstaFiz
I actually don’t have the game for 3DS, so you tell me.
Stardust Guardian
Stardust Guardian
it doesnt, but all mh games(im pretty sure) Have had or still have online cabability.
W1K
W1K
@GodHimself I can't really talk on behalf of the devs since I'm just a poor loser on the internet who happens to speak coding, but I am going to assume it's due to the CPU heavy nature of the game. Terraria might not be the most avan-garge looking game but it sure as hell has an insane amount of moving parts when you look at number and AI diversity, world generation, just
W1K
W1K
the sheer amount of blocks the game updates every single frame is impressive. Monster Hunter games on that regard at best run a few checks in the background to make sure the game *feels* alive, engine limitations are not strictly about graphics, I also doubt it helps Terraria was originally built on a programming language that works exclusively on windows and nothing else. Imagine running Dwarf Fortress on 3DS.
King Victor
King Victor
Wow, my alert box exploded with notices.
jaractus
jaractus
it just turned into why terraria 1.3 won't be on 3ds
Stardust Guardian
Stardust Guardian
Sorta learned that like 99999999999 years ago, but come on. not even the N3dsXL?
Back
Top Bottom